Skip to content

[ASK] Captcha Breaker sharing script

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi should i import the captcha breaker sharing script? and how to import them?

thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• mhmm, my idea would be that Sven once a while does a CB update with all the shared and good Captchas?
  • yeah, that was what i though. Just like the GSA. Everytime ozz create a new engine. Sven update it for us.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes if you are not sure, let it as it is, I add the new types on each update after checking.
  • Sven, 

I'e added about 3-4 of my own captchas and improved one of the built in ones. When I right click and "Export Selected" > "Share Online" is that all I need to do to actually share it?

I mean, is it like a repository where it's uploaded to the server where anyone can download it or do I need to share the url that is auto copied to the clipboard for people the get it?

Thats all you have to do...all shared scripts are here...

http://gsa-online.de/script/receive_share.php

• do we have to donwload these shared scripts? or you are going to add them in each new version Sven?
  • Thanks for the link. Do you moderate the uploaded scripts that users add before they make the list? I only ask because I upload I believe 3 new scripts and 1 re-do on a built in captcha but I don't see them on the list.

@senty4love, I've read other posts and I think Sven has said each update will include all the newly added captchas that are uploaded.

I remove things when I get them in next version.

Nothing is checked/moderated when people share it. Use that shared definitions on your own risk.

• @honor90: Thumbs up for your definitions!

I just checked TikiWiki and I hate me for saying that, but I believe you just "brute forced" it with 6 samples, right? Thats a way too low sample size for improving an existing definition.

Because of that I've uploaded a bigger sample database for you to play with:

In case you didn't do this already, please take a look into the SDK guides I've posted:

What you need to do is download the samples and unzip 'samples (complex)' to the TikiWiki folder in 'captcha_systems'.
    Improve them accordingly to what i've written in the guides and add more processes to improve the definition.
    This will take some time, but you don't need to do it on your "SEO machine", because the SDK works without restriction on any PC you have.