Skip to content

How often do you change your articles in SER?

I am currently using articles that are generated by Kontent Machine.  When do you think it would be wise to change the articles so I am not hit with duplicate content?  The articles from kontent machine seem to be pretty well spun.  Any suggestions?

Comments

• I just noticed that when my super-spun articles in Ser are old (it means that I already used them thousands of time), the indexing rate decrease a lot. So it's a very good practice to change them periodically.
    How often?
    I think it depends of how many time you used them, how are they spun, etc.

Probably once a week could be the best, if you have time. I was changing mine every 2 months or less, but definitely is not enough, once a week or at least once a month should be the best.
  • I've had some that have been running for a year.....but I originally uploaded 1000s. Might be worth a change for 2015 ;)
  • I have WAC and I ca't upload more de 15 :(.
  • @Idontknow I use %spinmacro% to spin the txt files of thousands of spun articles in a folder for that project. I have 100s of projects....a lot of work, but endless articles. 
  • i added about 800 or so articles in bigger projects so it would take about 6 months for each article to be verified somewhere.