Skip to content

Another Blackhat Technique

So i was bored a while ago and decided to try a new way of using some blackhat, here's what i did and it worked like a charm...

After building a site in a niche, big market, i contacted all the top 10 ranked sites selling the same thing that i am selling, here's the approach,
i contacted them telling them i was a web designer and that showed them something that was wrong on their site and offered to fix it for FREE. 

Why would i do that?  Because i need ftp access to their site so i can sneak a hyperlink on their page that sells the same thing as my site, the hyperlink is the same color as their text to blend in without an underline, in other words they wont know its a hyper link...

Next, before it's done, i go and build web 2.0 property or blog, on that blog i anchor to my money site.....

Here's where the fun begins, i use SER, Xrumer and scrapebox to blast the crap out of the competitors url where i placed that link, that link points to my blog, which then passes juice to my money site...

Because the competitor i chose has high authority in my niche, google most likely wont penalize them, if they do, great, they are out of your way, and you're on the way up...  

>:)

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Ya good luck with that.
  • What's the point of using a blog/web 2.0 as a buffer?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited January 2015
    What @tim89 said plus you do know this is not www.InsertAnyBlackHatBrosAndKidzSiteHere.com don't you?

• You might as well ask for their cpanel access and just wipe their sites off the face of the earth.
  • Yes...you are a genius...

• You're in cuckoo land :-h
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @justdoit this is borderline at best and could possibly be illegal.
  • Ha-ha. The part "for free" will be tough. Site owners are not idiots.

For a very small fee, "to build portfolio and references" it will slip I think.

And why spam competitors? These links will get you to the top without any spamming.

Illegal? Yes.
  • Crownvic   not illegal at all, they are giving you permission to work on their site.... 
  • @Don, I am in making money land
  • @davbel  i take it you are against blackhat lol
    @justdoit regarding legality, I would be very careful if you are in the US. You are asking for a civil lawsuit if not criminal. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm sure a good prosecutor can find a case against you. A jury isn't likely to side with you.
  • @Brandon  havent had any problems with any of them, i have used this on 12 people so far, working like a charm,,, there is a certain kind of finesse that goes into this, you dont just go in and say hey i will spam you.. 
    @justdoit I'm not debating the ability to do it. I'm sure you can scam people. I was talking about the legality. If it's not illegal, it's certainly not ethical and given enough time you'll be getting a hand delivered subpoena.
  • @Brandon  why do i bother sharing what works with this community when people like you get so scared and start assuming the worst in this situation, why don't you just go work for google, become another Matt Cutts, lol seriously mate, i have been doing blackhat for years, non of what i do is illegal or unethical, its never a scam, big corporations use these tactics all the time, you just dont hear about them...

No one will ever send me a subpoena, cause nothing is breaking the law, i might be bending it a little but not breaking it...  The problem i see is that people are too emotional, like a religious freak who has such a conscious they are scared to breath or fart in public, look i understand this BH may not be for everyone, its not for the faint at heart... But for those in here who do appreciate it, its for those folks...

Everyone has an opinion, thanks for sharing yours, and for you to call it scamming people, its not a scam...
    @justdoit obviously we disagree, I'll be done here.
  • @Brandon  of course we disagree, you talk non sense....  
    edited January 2015
    This isn't a blackhat forum. Besides, not all blackhat methods are immoral or dishonest such as yours, that isn't even a viable method anyway, it's a dream you dreamt up probably last night and you somehow thought it would be 'coool' to share it when in reality it simply sucks.

if you're going to go to the lengths of contacting your competitors, you may as well ask if you're able to write a guest post.
  • @Tim89   This isnt immoral or dishonest, you only see it like that because you don't understand it, 
    edited January 2015
    How is it not dishonest? Going behind someone's back to insert a link to your site without the owner knowing in order to inflate your rankings... Whether it's immoral, well that's down to the persons upbringing.

That's pretty much like stealing but if no one notices, it's fine.

Please do share your reasons for it not being immoral, but please, type it in baby language so us mortals can understand it.
    Dishonest:

"behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy, deceitful, or insincere way."

I went to the effort of finding you the definition so you know what it means.

You can research 'immoral' yourself mate, I'm sure you're more than capable.
  • @Tim89  Baby language huh..lol    Let me break it down for you to understand it fully,I have not gone into the fine details on how to execute this, so i can see why you may not understand this to it's fullest. I am not out to hurt any company owner.

In fact what i do actually helps them rise in positions int he serps, all i'm doing is getting a piece of the pie without them being hurt... There are 10 organic spots on the first page, they already have competition and no one takes 100% of the entire markets profits, so why i shouldn't i be one of the other 9 and get a piece...

Let me explain how what i do actually helps the business owner....

You see when i go in a fix some issues they are having, and they are real issues, so they canbe more search engine friendly, and when i do blast my links, which i dont blast directly to hurt them, there is a strategy behind what i do, im not out to destroy them, that would be stupid, then i lose link juice to money site..lol

Rather i am helping them, the result they move up in positions, and at the same time i get to rank on the front page, they do rank higher, but i dont care about that, i just want a piece of the money pie...

In return when they see that my fixes help them achieve higher ranks, they get more traffic, more ROI, they are happy and contact me to hire me as their seo guy....   Let's recap what this did...

They rank, they are happy, they pay me to do seo now, and i get a backlink, and get to rank on page 1, it's a win/win for all of us...  Now if you still think it's dishonest or immoral to help all parties involved, you are clearly mistaken...

I am not just out shooting a pistol and aiming to hit anything that moves, i'm more like a professional sniper who takes pride in precision and and hitting the target just right...  Maybe its a bad analogy, but my point is, it's a win/win situation for all...

In fact i think it would be immoral and dishonest when you find companies that need help and you don't help them, you ignore them, now  thats dishonest and immoral to yourself and them...

The bottom line is good results, and it doesnt matter how you get them, as long as no one gets hurt along the way..  Is this baby language enough for you TIM?  or do i need to go further and break it down to a fetus level.  

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    edited January 2015
    Let's face it, it is a shady technique, but as long as you don't brag about it, and don't get caught... then whatever works best for your business and conscience... Though I don't support such activity and agree with most of here, we're not the whitest ones ourselves. No need for the long argue
  • @donchino  read my reply to tim above, not arguing, only helping 
    edited January 2015
    To be totally honest with you, I couldn't be bothered to read your dribble above.

9 paragraphs of complete boll****.
  • @Tim89  Go fuck yourself than... 
    edited January 2015
    I understand your frustration mate but do us all a favour and go cry in another sandpit, there's no need for cursing.

Oh and it would make more sense replacing the "than" with "then"
  • @Tim   im not frustrated at all, you should watch how you speak in here, especially when you show yur website url, you never know what may happen... >:)
    edited January 2015
    @justdoit I wouldn't go around threatening people when you know nothing about them.

Have you heard of the phrase fight fire with fire? And I'm sure my gun is bigger than yours.

We as a community can see what type of individual you are judging by your comments and I don't believe it's one that we appreciate, if someone disagrees with the dribble you type, you decide to target them for a possible negative SEO, you're a pathetic excuse for a SEO.