Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

Comments

• @sagarpatil ive added you on skype. Anyway, I am very much interested in Contextual links only. That has been a challenge for most list providers... Wonder if yours any difference?
  • @sagarpatil I purchased membership last night. Can you add me on Skype (privatebox789544) I've got a few questions about using the list for tier 1 type projects. Thanks.

Matt
  • I have a question for some of you more advanced GSA users. I got the subscription to 1Linklist and I have set my global location to "Identified". I also subscribe to another service that auto syncs the list into GSA in real time. I have set that service location in global to "Submitted". On my projects I have of course Articles, Social, Guestbook, Blogs, etc; and I have set to pull the targets from Identified "and" Submitted. Will GSA get targets from both folders at the same time? Does GSA try to empty out one location "before" it goes to the next global location for targets? I'm asking because neither location will never empty out as 1Linklist syncs every 24 hours and my other provider updates real time sync. Thanks.

Matt
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    @elaine we spoke on Skype.
    @matt added you too.
  • @sagarpatil I don't see you on Skype. My Skype is: privatebox789544

It will be listed as Matthew
    @matt Sent you a request again
  • @sagarpatil - bro I'm having a hard time contacting you on skype for support, I'm getting tired of contacting you, just give me a refund on my purchase please. thanks.
    @blogmarkz‌ you messaged me at midnight. I just saw your messages. I'll help you out :)
  • Wanted to update this thread with my experiences to date with 1Linklist. Before I state anything though I must say I'm not a noob at internet marketing. I've been working for my self for over 11 years. So no stupid ass remarks, I do tend to know a bit of what I'm talking about.

I've been using the 1Linklist for a few days now on about 38 projects I'm running in GSA. My short answer is fuckn nice list man. One of the big problems and HUGE time wasters for me is getting damn list to get links verified on. That's all I care about, LINKS VERIFIED. I don't give a shit about LPM, I get sick of reading that shit. What counts is how many verified links did you get done today. I then send my links over to Instantlinkindexer (another great service if you need it)

Google is, and will be for a long time about links, links and guess what, links. I know there is some new shit out on the market about cloud searching and crap and yeah that does raise rankings long term but is slow. It's about links, and better yet, good links. If you can get that accomplished in the work day --> huge volume and good links, your going to start getting more ranks.

Having 1Linklist update each day and then sync right into my GSA is absolutely perfect. I can spend time doing things like BUILDING MORE PAGES and then let GSA do the linking with 1Linklist and then Instantindexer getting those links found. Huge time saver.

It's a great service and I've very happy with the number of verifieds I'm getting. Getting ready to get things moved to a more powerful dedicated server and do even more links :)

@Sagarpatil and crew, fabulous job your doing ;) Keep up the great work.

Matt
  • Where can the 1Sync program, which is mentioned here, be purchased?

Thanks,

gelnhausen60
  • NEWBIE NEEDS HELP FROM FELLOW MEMBERS!

Hi, i just bought.
    i followed ur steps but was stuck at step 4.
    cos when i double click the C:/ 1sync.bat , it opens a small window but shuts down in less than a second, how come? IP Address entered is correct,
    pls advise,
    thanks
  • HELP! ADVISE NEEDED ~!

Hi, i just bought.
    i followed ur steps but was stuck at step 4.
    cos when i double click the C:/ 1sync.bat , it opens a small window but shuts down in less than a second, how come? IP Address entered is correct,
    pls advise,
    thanks
    @gelnhausen60‌ it's a free program. You can download it from our instructions page.
    @meb Please create a folder called 1sync on c drive and then extract all the files in it. It should be c:\1sync\1sync.bat it will work this way :)
  • Thanks! Its working now thanks to u guys! :)
  • i got everything working, it has been working for the past 2 days. the verified per minute is really low. it is 2.50 vpm right now. any thoughts? how come the vpm is so low with 1linklist?
    @plainstud‌ sent you my Skype. Let's connect, I'll help you solve your problem.
  • edited January 2015
    @sagarpatil i saw your pm but i did not see your skype there. send me a pm again with your skype. i gave you my skype in the message too.
    @plainstud I've added you :)
  • I hate scrapping. Just subscribed to your service.

Hopefully we'll save me some time and increase my profit.
    @kinglouie sure thing, welcome aboard.
  • @sagarpatil - what's your Skype ID? I need some advices from you.

Thanks.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Hey folks,

Sagar is away for the next few days, so I'll be handling support personally. Please redirect your support queries to the ticket system and/or skype.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited January 2015
    Hello, I subscribed 3 days ago and I think I need help.

• Is anyone getting the "No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)" message while working with the verified lists?

Thanks.

• IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited January 2015
    @kinglouie I can help you how much I can but I have problems myself.
    Skype id idontknow77777 we can talk if you want.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    @Idontknow,

Were talking on skype, hope your all sorted out now :)

@kinglouie

Please open a ticket or add me on skype and I'll get you sorted out.

-Jordan
  • Are the forum lists not being updated every day anymore?
  • I just got up and running with this yesterday, looking good so far.

Can u accept me on skype plz? - andrewmooton