Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

Comments

• http://cl.ly/image/2p3n002p3P3o

i've tried adding you on skype 3 times since signing up...still hasn't been accepted http://cl.ly/image/2p3n002p3P3o

also sagar added me on skype friday morning and never responded to my "hello" skype. 

• sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    @blackhat‌ I've replied to your message.
  • Service is dead, they are adding like 3000-4000 links every few days, anyone can get 10 times more than that just by letting the GSA scrape the links. 

I canceled the account, it was just a waste of money and time.
  • @sagarpatil Added you to skype had a few questions. Thanks
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited November 2014
    @dariobl,

I've went ahead and refunded your purchase and cancelled your subscription on our end. (Which you must have forgoten to do) I noticed some open tickets about setting up 1Sync and stuff, and at this point you've made it clear that you dont want to use our service - so this seemed more expedient than answering your questions.

We put out 40-50k verified urls, and *gigs* of identified lists every, single, flipping, day. The only time that number drops is when we put out more contextual urls than usual - those take longer to process. (And thats changing as soon as I finish bringing our latest server node online. I can only add so many improvements to this "Dead" service per day.)

Like yesterday, when we added 4000 new contextual domains. How *horrible* of us.

A simple 5-second tour of the members area proves what I'm saying - Each days uploads are organized, quantified, and displayed in all their glory; with total link counts, platform break-downs, and archival download links available.

Where did you think this months (Thus far) 700k-large master list came from?

Regards,

-Jordan
  • @1linklist

Signed up yesterday ? Either your memory is weak or you are not monitoring the orders and your clients, besides - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/98793/#Comment_98793

Remember few weeks ago when i politely asked you why you haven't published any new list in 3 days and you started acting rude ? Then lately you apologized and said you'll get me a full month of free additional access to the service ? Well that didn't happen, but no worries, i wouldn't waste my time either way.

Let's see what your email deliveries says : 

Yesterday : 3424 NEW urls added since yesterday
    20th - 10843 NEW urls added since yesterday
    19th - 3050 NEW urls added since yesterday
    18th -15583 NEW urls added since yesterday
    17th - nothing 
    16th - 19958 NEW urls added since yesterday

6 days - around 50k URLs, not unique by the way. Also, not bad to mention that there was not a single link provided from 10th to 15th of this month, not a single.

Also, out of your 700k list, there is only 60k unique domains, which is terrible, plus most of the links are useless ( nofollow and never approved blog comments, redirects, indexers, rss feeds, exploits etc ).

I'm just a person who's using the SER for last two years and have more experience and knowledge about the software and overall link building than most the users here and this was just my personal experience with your service. 

Good luck in your business.
    edited November 2014
    I like that you used the date we announced the server upgrades as your starting point. Love it.

We already addressed everything you've brought up here, multiple times.

In fact, since you seem to be so dedicated to slandering us, you should do your research - and take a look at the platforms those (Smaller) volumes of links applied to. You'll find your last complaint (Low quality links), was being addressed by your first complaint.

For everyone elses viewing pleasure, this is a copy of the internal email sent out to our members on the 13th:

"Hey folks!

Jordan (1Linklist Wizard), here.

Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm in the process of moving the 1Linklist website and client-backend to a new webserver at the moment, and to apologize ahead of time for any service disruptions. Its a good move, intended to fix our mail-server issues once and for all. (No more white-listing us!)

We should be back to normal within 12-18 hours max.

I also wanted to address some quality issues a few users have brought to my attention.

The cause is simple; we are now only 10 or so subscribers from capacity. More people hitting the same lists, causes greater demand for replacements - at a higher speed.

Luckily, we planned for it.

#1:Within the next 2 weeks were going to be rolling out an (invisible) change. List sizes will remain roughly the same (I'm raising our total output to match), however *5* linklists will actually exist.
    These 5 lists will be split evenly between all 50 members. As users, you wont notice any change - except for higher success rates, and significantly longer lasting linklists.

#2:We are tripling the number of contextual processing and crawling servers we have up within the next 8 days. (Hence the drops in total link count, as more contextuals are processed.

#3:Instituting daily refiltering of lists (Rather than biweekly), to cut out dead urls faster.

#4:Field testing a new kind of proxy authorization, tied to tracer urls, so we can not only identify leakers when they resell our product (Which we can now), but can also programatically identify them the second a list is leaked or resold and lock access right away.

This last one will be annoying for you guys - Its going to mean authorizing all of your proxies with 1Linklist. But after discussing it with all our Skype room users, the concensus seems to be that 5 minutes of time on your part each month to ensure our lists stay private is well worth it.

Thanks for your time guys, and once again - if your not in the skype room already, come join us!

You can add me at skype id: Epic1links or contact Sagar at skype id: sagarspatil to into the room at anytime.

To your success,

-Jordan, Sagar, and the 1Linklist team"
  • I a member of @1linklist and I can fully confirm that I receive awesome large lists everyday that keeps my GSA setup constantly running at 100 LPM. @dariobl is full of shit.
    edited November 2014
    Thanks @monie, that means a lot :)
  • Monie 

Watch your mouth boy. 

How long did you 100 LPM last on a 3k list ?

I'm dedicated to slandering you ? Lol, i'm just sorry i wasted 55 bux on you for nothing.
    Regarding your letter, your service became literally dead after that message, first of all you did not returned back with the list deliveries after 12-18 hours, you returned back after 2 days ( if you said that you really sent that email on 13th, although i never got it but nevermind ), secondly after you returned the amount of links went down to like 3k-5k a day, before that "upgrade" there were at last 20k-30k links, which was something.

Lastly, your advertising thread, says that you are about to provide millions of fresh, targeted and unique links a day, well, nobody really expected that, but nobody expected 3k-10k links a day only either, so, false promising at the very first word.

Also, here is an image from your master link list, sorted by the size, which will tell us more about the engines : 

So, you can clearly see that top 5 files are blog comment, trackback, indexer, trackback again and pingback, where those 5 are like 80%+ of the list. If i would lie, your list wouldn't ? 

And also, for all these kids around here who are impressed with the high LpM on worthless links, i can send you the list where you'll get 1000 LpM, but you won't rank a shit anywhere.

I'm done with this, if you guys can't stand up the truth and real review, that's out of my business.

I won't be responding here again, so don't bother reassuring me in these bs. 
    edited November 2014
    We publish all our platform-statistics on our homepage, send out reports daily via email, AND post records in the members-area  @Dariobl. No need to tell people what we openly advertise. Were nothing but transparent.

I've attached that list to the end of this post. An even more specific break-down of your "Shocking" list-statistics.

Good luck with whatever angle your working pal, I dare you to keep up.

-Jordan

ArticleAltoCMSLiveStreet:22
    ArticleArticleDirectoryPro:3
    ArticleArticleScript:2
    ArticleBuddyPress:299
    ArticleCatalystWebCMS:103
    ArticleDrupalBlog:132
    ArticleMoodle:23
    ArticleOSQA:3
    ArticlePHPMotion:6
    ArticleQuestion2Answer:25
    ArticleUCenter:8
    ArticleWordpressArticle:18
    ArticleXpressEngine:282
    ArticleZendesk:6
    ArticlevBulletinBlog:38
    BlogCommentBlogEngine:68
    BlogCommentBlogspot:2554
    BlogCommentGeneralBlogs:426992
    BlogCommentJComments:483
    BlogCommentKeywordLuv:3421
    BlogCommentLokomediaCMS:181
    BlogCommentPHPFusionComment:2
    BlogCommentShowNews:15120
    BlogCommentStorytlr:6
    BlogCommentTextcube:178
    DirectoryAardvarkTopsites:307
    DirectoryFFA:3
    DirectoryFractalum:45
    DirectoryIndexScript:2
    DirectoryJVLinkDirectory:27
    DirectoryLINKER:2
    DirectoryLinkBidScript:2
    DirectoryMyPHPAnnuaire:12
    DirectoryOpenClassifieds:4
    DirectoryOpenLinkDirectory:2
    DirectoryPHPLinkmanager:9
    DirectorySEOKatalog:2
    DirectoryUnesourisetmoi:10
    DirectoryUnknownGermanDirectory:7
    DirectoryWebMini:4
    DirectorycpDynaLinks:2
    DirectoryeSyndiCat:8
    DirectoryindexU:20
    DirectoryjobberBase:19
    DirectoryphpLinkDirectory:53
    DirectoryqlWebDSPro:2
    DocumentSharingiDocScript:10
    ExploitPHPInfoExploit:982
    ForumAskaBBS:42
    ForumBurningBoard:253
    ForumDZCP:2
    ForumExpressionEngine:68
    ForumFUDforum:2
    ForumFantasyBoard:38
    ForumFluxBB:115
    ForumFruitShow:2
    ForumIPBoard:106
    ForumJoyfulNote:71
    ForumMyBB:641
    ForumPHPNuke:473
    ForumPunBB:90
    ForumSEOBoard:30
    ForumSMF:149
    ForumSunBoard:25
    ForumUseBB:2
    ForumVanilla:79
    ForumXMB:4
    ForumXOOPS:347
    ForumXenForo:185
    Forume107:4
    ForummyUPB:4
    ForumphpBB:136
    ForumvBulletin:297
    ForumwebSPELL:54
    GuestbookAchimWinklerGuestbook:8
    GuestbookAdvancedGuestbook:418
    GuestbookAkoBook:54
    GuestbookArdGuestbook:15
    GuestbookBastiGuestbook:10
    GuestbookBellaBook:69
    GuestbookBurningBook:14
    GuestbookDRBGuestbook:48
    GuestbookDedeEIMS:1299
    GuestbookEGuestGuestbook:5
    GuestbookEasyGuestbook:1008
    GuestbookEasybookReloaded:1659
    GuestbookFelixRiestererGuestbook:2
    GuestbookFreePerlGuestbook:2
    GuestbookGAGaestebuch2:3
    GuestbookGaijin.atGuestbook:29
    GuestbookGuestbook:474
    GuestbookIcybook:2
    GuestbookJaxGuestbook:3
    GuestbookLazarusGuestbook:5
    GuestbookMGBGuestbook:4
    GuestbookMaianGuestbook:2
    GuestbookMegabookGuestbook:22
    GuestbookMichatronicGuestbook:2
    GuestbookNukeGuestbook:2
    GuestbookOnlineGuestbookPro:16
    GuestbookPHPFusionGuestbook:18
    GuestbookPhocaGuestbook:122
    GuestbookProxy2.deGuestbook:2
    GuestbookPurpleYinGuestbook:2
    GuestbookRicarGuestbook:23
    GuestbookSadRavensGuestbook:66
    GuestbookScarBook:2
    GuestbookUnknownGuestbook3:57
    GuestbookUnknownGuestbook4:11
    GuestbookUnknownGuestbook:50
    GuestbookViperGB:5
    GuestbookWebWizGuestbook:3
    GuestbookaSgbookPHP:30
    GuestbookflatPHPbook:3
    Guestbookg_book:37
    GuestbookpeoGuest:3
    GuestbookphpBook:2
    GuestbookvlBook:6
    Guestbookwrite2me.nl:26
    ImageComment4image:137
    ImageCommentCopperminePhotoGallery:12
    ImageCommentDatsoGallery:4522
    ImageCommentGallery2:13303
    ImageCommentPiwigo2:17
    ImageCommentPiwigo:4
    ImageCommentPixelPost2:57
    ImageCommentPixelpost:15
    ImageCommentYaPig:2
    ImageCommentZenPhoto:40
    ImageCommentplogger:15
    ImageCommentshutter:4
    IndexerRedirect:6584
    IndexerWhoisorStatistics:27359
    MicroblogBlogtronix:14
    MicroblogLaconica:4
    MicroblogStatusNet:4
    MicroblogTwitterCloneScript:12
    PingbackPingback:31823
    RSSblogdigger:8
    RSSblogmetrics:10
    RSSbritblog:5
    RSSfeedplex:2
    RSSfybersearch:2
    RSSglobeofblogs:2
    RSSlsblogs:2
    RSSoobdoo:2
    RSSplazoo:10
    RSSrssnetwork:2
    RSSrsstop10:4
    RSStwingly:2
    Referreranalog:5
    Referrerawstats:2
    SocialBookmarkDrigg:3
    SocialBookmarkHotaruCMS:2
    SocialBookmarkPHPBookmark:2
    SocialBookmarkPHPDug:27
    SocialBookmarkPligg:518
    SocialBookmarkScuttle:4
    SocialBookmarkbibsonomy.org:2
    SocialNetworkAvArcade:1009
    SocialNetworkBoINC:40
    SocialNetworkClanSphere:166
    SocialNetworkDZOICHandshakes:2
    SocialNetworkDolphin:14
    SocialNetworkDotNetNuke:92
    SocialNetworkElgg:25
    SocialNetworkGeekLog:4
    SocialNetworkJCow:27
    SocialNetworkMediaGoblin:10
    SocialNetworkOxwall:28
    SocialNetworkPHPFox:236
    SocialNetworkPHPizabi:2
    SocialNetworkPeoplePods:2
    SocialNetworkPlone:4
    SocialNetworkSocialEngine:22
    SocialNetworkWallpaperSiteScript:156
    SocialNetworkeMeeting:4
    SocialNetworkvldPersonals:8
    TrackbackTrackbackFormat2:18080
    TrackbackTrackback:133140
    URLShortener0rz.tw:2
    URLShortener2u.lc:2
    URLShortener888.hn:2
    URLShortenerBrokenScript:5
    URLShortenerCodeCanopyURLShortener:18
    URLShortenerGETAPIURLShortener:2
    URLShortenerGeneralURLShortener:416
    URLShortenerPhurl:3
    URLShortenerPremiumURLShortener:4
    URLShortenerS6LShortURL:2
    URLShortenerURLRedirect:179
    URLShortenerYOURLS:1674
    URLShorteneralturl.com:2
    URLShorteneraty.se:2
    URLShortenerchilp.it:2
    URLShortenercli.gs:2
    URLShortenercut.by:2
    URLShortenerdfl8.me:2
    URLShortenerdft.ba:2
    URLShortenerdurl.me:2
    URLShortenerelpais.com:2
    URLShortenerfnote.it:2
    URLShortenerfwdurl.net:2
    URLShortenergg.gg:2
    URLShortenergopoco.us:2
    URLShorteneris.gd:2
    URLShortenerjam2.me:2
    URLShortenerjoi.nu:2
    URLShortenerlxcurl.com:2
    URLShortenermcaf.ee:2
    URLShortenermoourl.com:2
    URLShortenermut.la:2
    URLShortenernutshellurl.com:2
    URLShortenernw.fi:40
    URLShortenernwspprs.com:2
    URLShortenernxy.in:2
    URLShortenerourls.com:2
    URLShortenerpast.is:2
    URLShortenerqr.cx:2
    URLShortenerqr.net:2
    URLShortenersafe.mn:2
    URLShortenershorl.com:2
    URLShortenershorturl.com:2
    URLShortenersmal.in:2
    URLShortenersmsh.me:2
    URLShortenersnurl.com:2
    URLShortenersurl.wo.tc:2
    URLShortenerteil.cc:2
    URLShortenertiny.cc:2
    URLShortenertinylink.in:2
    URLShortenertinyurl.com:2
    URLShortenertnij.org:2
    URLShortenerto.ly:2
    URLShortenertogoto.us:11
    URLShortenertwt.fi:2
    URLShortenerurl.ie:2
    URLShortenerurlms.com:2
    URLShortenerux.nu:2
    URLShortenerv.gd:2
    URLShortenerva.mu:2
    URLShortenervai.la:2
    URLShortenervalv.im:2
    URLShortenerwsi4.me:2
    UnknownDrupalBlog:4
    UnknownGeneralBlogs:24
    UnknownMediaWiki:2
    UnknownPHPFox:3
    UnknownPHPInfoExploit:4
    UnknownTrackbackFormat2:8
    Unknownblogmetrics:2
    Unknowncut.by:2
    Unknownis.gd:2
    Unknownproepic.net:2
    Unknownrsstop10:2
    Unknowntinylink.in:2
    Unknowntinyurl.com:2
    Unknownto.ly:2
    Unknownv.gd:2
    VideoAdultAVS:43
    VideoAdultAdultScriptPro:24
    VideoAdultAdultFlickScript:48
    VideoAdultAdultWatch:41
    VideoAdultTubeAce:17
    VideoAdultTubeX:34
    VideoAdultVideoWatchPro:9
    VideoClipShare:138
    VideoCumulusClips:3
    VideoMediaMaxScript:23
    VideoMediaShareSuite:15
    VideoPHPMelody:2
    VideoPHPVibe:4
    VideoViMP:2
    VideovShare:41
    WikiDokuWiki:4
    WikiMacOSWiki:4
    WikiMediaWiki:945
    WikiTikiWiki:5
    WikiWikkaWiki:5

• Purchased, but havent received anything in the mail as yet.

tran id: 5LX82406K614*****

raised a support ticket.

kindly assist.

thanks
    @samwilkins‌ speaking to you now.
  • wtf?? why was my subscription refunded and I can no longer login, obviously don't want my business thats fine.
    @dallsop‌ we are facing some issues with our subscription software. Please give us few hours to fix it. Of course we want your business :)
    edited November 2014
    @Sam,

You should be sorted now, sorry about that. For whatever reason paypals IPN was not posting back to our server.

@Dallsop,

It looks like you threw a security flag in our software as being a high-risk payment. I see sign-up/payment and login from different ips, this possibly threw the system.

I've went ahead and given you a free 45 day subscription, and you can keep the auto-refund. You will need to manually re-subscribe when the subscription is up.

Sorry for the trouble!

Things have been running a bit less smoothly than usual as I integrate all the new components to the backend. New security upgrades in particular. Lots going on over here ;) Well worth any minor-hassles suffered though. Things should be better than usual very soon.

-Jordan
  • that's very good of you Jordon, I logged in from my vps and also my home laptop probably why. Is the auto sync all I need?
    @dallsop‌ That's correct. You can PM me your Skype if you need more help with our service.
  • Hey, Why is my subscription cancelled?
    @samwilkins‌ must be a problem with PayPal. We will get it sorted.
  • Guys? still stranded here!! 
  • Just purchased and now setting this up. Looks very nice if it does what it says it does. Will provide feedback ina couple days.
  • going to wait 2-3 days for the "Its taking time for the processing servers to catch up with the downtime." before I leave an honest review. So far, it has been a huge disappointment for contextual links.
  • Support is sleeping. Have tried to contact several times. Never got an answer into skype.
    Hey @Yurium‌. Sorry I missed your Message somehow. I've added you to our skype group.
  • Seeing a lot of new contextuals being added. Nice job
  • edited December 2014
    If you're looking for a reliable service that can provide do follow contextual backlinks that are good for Tier1's, stay far far away. The owner claims to have a "few thousand verified do follow contextuals" in the list, but NO ONE can even get above 200. TWO HUNDRED. When asked to provide screenshots of the "Show chart" showing breakdown of engines, i never got it. The reason? Because its a big fucking lie. Instead of being honest like other list sellers on this forum and say theres something up with contextuals, they just ignore, delay proof, and straight up lie about their stats.There's no way they have XX servers dedicated to scraping/processing contextual links with dismal results like this. The funniest thing about this whole fiasco is one of the owners recommended i speak to Two of their Happy clients who are getting great results on contextuals, so I messaged them and they were getting the same issues as I was (less than 200 do follow contextual verified) LMAO. Its not a user error either as I have followed the teams suggestions

1) Got seospartans
    2) Subscribed to CaptchaTronix
    3) Used the suggested settings
    4) Good private proxies

The only thing this service is good for are LPM whores who care about LPM and nothing else. I got a month refunded back to me (billed me twice total), which has been the only honest thing they have done. 
    I'll let facts do the talking.

I ran one of our top competitors list from midnight till 12:xx noon. I then ran 1LinkList's today list from 12:xx to 4:00 PM. You can see the results yourself.

Articles breakdown

ArticleAltoCMSLiveStreet:22
    ArticleArticleDirectoryPro:4
    ArticleArticleScript:12
    ArticleBuddyPress:338
    ArticleCatalystWebCMS:103
    ArticleDrupalBlog:279
    ArticleMoodle:24
    ArticleOSQA:3
    ArticlePHPMotion:9
    ArticleQuestion2Answer:34
    ArticleUCenter:9
    ArticleWordpressArticle:539
    ArticleXpressEngine:9202
    ArticleZendesk:6
    ArticlevBulletinBlog:38
    Total: 10622

• lmao. so what you're saying is...

you ran your competitors lists AND your lists

and got 1800 do follow (of which only have 843 unique domains) and you call that a success? 843 !!!!(which also includes from your competitors lists)!!!! ROFL. Not one of your customers that i've spoken to (including the two that you yourself recommended) and they BOTH had less than 200 from YOUR lists.

still no where close to "a few thousand verified unique do follow contextual" that the owner skyped me. 

• and fyi, not one of your customers believe you have anywhere close to the "17 new processing servers" you supposedly brought online except for the 1 or 2 nut riders that don't know a dofollow link from a banner ad.