Skip to content

۞MOST COMPLETE GSA Keyword Scraping List۞ • 10+ Major Languages • CREATE Your Own GSA Site Lists◄

Comments

• will do. 

Thank You
  • I added you on skype. Can you please accept me?
  • How often do updates occur?
    Should customer ask for an update or it's an automated procedure?
    Thanks.
  • I'm waitng five days, can you finally come to skype? I have a few questions before I'll order.
  • @taddy
    Updates come automatically. You'll receive them at your inbox whenever there's one. There hasn't been too many updates lately, but I'll release one within the week.

@Bogumil
    I apologize. I rarely have the time to go on Skype now. It would be much faster if you can either PM or email me whatever questions you may have.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    edited December 2014
    Hmm, will this improve the scrapings using Gscraper?

I mean - is that list really that good - compared to all other footprints floating around?

If that is the case - you have a new customer indeed.

Also, please explain how to get the best out of this list using Gscraper.

*Hopefully this is not just footprints for blogs...
  • @magically

This is a definite must have for any serious scrapers out there. I include both keywords and footprints for you to merge. You can make billions of possible combinations and with such unique combinations, scraping low-key sites will be easy. I include a step-by-step guide on how to use these keywords in the pdf guide included in the purchase.
    I will place an order in 2 seconds - Stay tuned!
    Payment completed!

Transcation ID is 7KP580824L1825721

I would like to have future updates sent to another email if possible please - Will contact you in a PM.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    bought your list 2 days ago have not heard anything back, no list was delivered.
  • @MaX
    That's strange. Did you check your junk mail? PM me your transaction ID and payment email and I'll have a look.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited December 2014
    Shopping Cart Payment Sent 

*Info edited out by sellers request*

Thanks for taken a look
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited December 2014

• MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi, again, soon it will be 3 days since I paid and I still don't have a list. Can you please check where the problem is.

Thanks
    Max
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    I am still without any further information or comments and have not received the list. What else do I have to do ?
  • @Max
    I apologize for that. I've just resent it to the Paypal email you used for the payment. Let me know if you got it this time.
  • Transaction ID: 5RB01268U18437123

There u go. Please verify!
  • @elaine
    Order confirmed!
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    I have absolutely NOTHING, not in spam, not a single info email of any kind.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    I did not get any emails, nor the list. this is getting very frustrating
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    where do we go from here, we need to find a solution
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Can you please let me the situation. As you know I ordered on the 18th of December and the issue is still not resolved.
  • Hi, package includes spanish languaje?
  • @MaX
    It's definitely a problem with your email then. PM me an alternative email I can send the list to - Yahoo or Google would be great.

@monarca
    Yes, it does.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    My email has no problem I assure you, all the payment confirmation emails from PayPal and your initial email all have arrived correctly at that email id, apart from the list.

you can use; help@leadglory.com or marketing@leadglory or training@globalwebcom.co.uk

Thanks
  • The TLD for marketing@leadglory? I have sent the links to both emails.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi , now I have received the download link

Thanks
  • edited December 2014
    Just released a major update for the list. I've sent out an email to all lifetime customers with all of the details but I'll include the gist of it below.

CHANGELOG

Added the following lists:

Hungarian Keyword List ~ 18K keywords
    Norwegian Keyword List ~ 922K keywords
    Swahili Keyword List ~ 20K keywords
    Turkish Keyword List ~ 25K keywords

I've also modified a few lists to improve efficiency as well as add extra keywords. They are as follow:

English Keyword List: 310K keywords -> 410K keywords
    Italian Keyword List: 654K keywords -> 718K keywords
    Latin Keyword List: 88K keywords -> 160K keywords
    Polish Keyword List: 446K keywords -> 3.88M keywords
    Russian Keyword List: 908K keywords -> 1.08M keywords
    Russian Keyword List (Encoded): 908K keywords -> 1.08M keywords
    Spanish Keyword List: 306K keywords -> 512K keywords

You will notice that there is an extra text file named EXTRAS included in this update. This is for people who've gone through the lists and need more data to scrape with. This is basically just random keywords that
    1) Don't belong in any specific language (human garble, abbreviations, etc)
    2) Words which I couldn't determine to be from any specific language
    3) Excess data that I scraped

Once again, only use it if you've run through the list at least once. Who knows what kind of goodies you can find with these randoms.

LEGIT REVIEWS FROM BHW

[QUOTE=kvmcable;6128080]I was fortunate enough to receive a review copy of this list and to be honest I thought, yeah yeah yeah, another keyword list, big deal. Well I downloaded it today and at first glance I saw the download was 73 MB and immediate thought WTF. I have a lot of keyword lists but nothing more than a few MBs. What kind of list could possibly be 73 MBs in size?

So still a bit skeptical, I downloaded and unzipped the list, yes the 73 MB is compressed size. I unzipped this file and was impressed once again; after extraction the Keyword Lists totaled 312 MB!

Holy Crap I couldn't wait to check the lists. I have a lot of tools that use Keyword Lists but currently I'm on a Tumblr scrapping kick so I grabbed a 55K list and dropped it in Gscraper to see what it dug up in unique tumblr blogs. After about an hour I had the results, 208,807 unique tumblr blogs:

I went about my usual routine and did a HTTP test to see how many dead blogs were in my 208K list. It ran my average of 1-2% expectation with 2,479 dead tumblr blogs scraped from this small sample of FuryKyle's Keyword Lists.

Now came the real test of how many of my dead tumblr blogs had valid PR still available. I was quite impressed to see this small (55K) keyword list discovered 523 dead tumblr blogs with PR1-4 available. All in about an hour's worth of work!

I'm really impressed and I haven't even put a dent into the lists containing over 1 Billion Keywords (for sure there are that many). I'm now considering another license of gscraper to work over these keyword lists. You could scrape 24/7 for weeks and not run out of keywords. I'm truly impressed and can't wait to toss some of these keywords in GSA.

For $20 this is a no-brainer for guys using tools like Gscraper and GSA for scraping and back-linking. The only thing that surprises me is why this isn't priced much higher. Honestly it's that good![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=s4nt0s;6132268]Using this list to build up my global site lists with SER. Loaded up the included English keyword list and some article footprints. So far I've scraped 7+ million URL's and haven't even scraped 1% yet.

Looks like I have enough keywords I should be able to scrape for the next year or so

Great list.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dj Co2;6133146]So I was one of the few lucky ones to get this big ass keyword list for free. I have downloaded a couple keyword lists before but like OP said those lists are rubish which have too many identical keywords in them that end up producing no result in scraping.

Now, on to the review, I know the main purpose of this list is to scrape pages where you can throw your links but I wanted to take this review in another direction. That direction is keyword research. If you're like me and have always had trouble coming up with a niche idea for your next site then with this list all your troubles will definitely come to an end.

Let me show you an example here, I took a keyword from the English keywords list (behavior therapy) and ran it through LTP and ended up with this gem of a keyword

Now imagine doing the same with 247,023 Spanish Keywords, 903,375 Russian Keywords, 980,609 Portuguese Keywords, 446,143 Polish Keywords, 88,211 Latin Keywords, 231,818 Japanese Keywords, 1,611,014 German Keywords, 310,274 English Keywords, 214,247 Chinese Keywords, 9,199,554 Arabic Keywords and these lists will keep on growing with the on going updates.

So, all in all, what you get with this list is more than a million niche ideas in multiple languages and more than a million keywords to add to your next GSA campaigns.

My recommendation is that you buy this right away if you're serious about earning some big bucks. Good luck![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Rokebono;6135867]- REVIEW -

I was lucky enough to receive a review copy from OP. To sum it up before giving out other details I can say that this is the best keyword list that I ever had in my hands.

As I'm working a lot with keywords list, backlinks, proxies .txt files when I saw OP saying he has "one of the largest lists around" I was still skeptical as I've seen a lot of guys saying the same in the past. At the moment I'm typing this from a quad core. I'm not sure whether my PC is slow or the lists are that big as I have to wait around 10 seconds for the keywords to appear in the document. Thats what I call BIG.

There are so many keywords that I could scrape 24/7 and still have keywords left. Just as an example, I added keywords in Gscraper along with some footprints and at just %2 scraping process completion I had 12 million URLs. wow!

Moreover, for those who know how to look, these lists have lots of good CPC keywords. Here is just an example:

If it's not too much I would advise OP to raise the price as they are too low given the time invested to make such a quality list and the lifetime updates.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mike2000;6138076]I was lucky enough to receive a review copy from OP. I have harvested some trackback pages from SB using these keywords(Only English ones) and posted on them.

So the success rate around 6% which is very good according to my experience. Normally for me it was around 3-4%. I haven't even utilized the full list. So imagine the capability when all the keywords have been used including other languages as well. You can really find many sites in any sort of platform. This is just once example.

The most important feature as far as for me in the lists in other languages. That will help to discover many more untapped sites which can be used to get links from. That will be good to enhance the diversity of the link profile.

Finally I would like to give a suggestion for OP. In the future updates, try to add a Korean list of keywords if possible. I can see there are lots of Korean sites which can be used to get links. So such a list would be a nice addition.[/QUOTE]

• All orders processed today.
  • FuryKyle - Transaction ID - 1FB14813R8044344S

Thanks!!!