Skip to content

Footprints to project

Hi,
i'm wonder can I add footprints who will be used only in specific project and other projects will use SER's default footprints.

Question for Sven may you reconsider to add option per article in article manager to choose to stop project when spin of article is exhausted , i think that it shouldn't be too much complicated to implement, but can be of big use, or it could be already in options somewhere but unfortunately i didn't knew that ? 
Or it is complicated ? :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Footprints for special projects: Well All you can do now is creating a "fake engine" having footprints in you want and use that engine in that project only. It would do a search with that but might use a different engine to post to.

Detecting what spin version was used before or how many spin combinations there are is a bit hard to add. I could calculate all possible variations on this but even then it doesn't mean that one little difference on a spin output would mean it's unique for G.

• @kajzer you could use Santos' Footprint Tool and modify the engine (name it something different) then in your project click on those engines to be posted to. Your other projects wouldn't post to them.
  • edited March 2014
    @sven Yes i found that is easier solution then first  one for footprints

By adding options to stop project on Important Message "All articles are used", i didn't meant that SER need to always recalculate all spin possibilities, i meant only when important message shows  "All articles used", then posting that article will  be stooped if we choose that, but need to have option to choose what project we want to be stopped,'cos of TIERS 
    JudderMan  Thank you :)