Skip to content

Seriously tho....

I been all over the internet constantly searching to see if any one been using gsa for tier 1 links. What i mean by that is not creating web 2.0's manually because that takes a lot of time but just using gsa and making sure the settings is good enough for tier 1 link building.

Comments

• @juniour yes you can.  Quite a few of us do.
  • kay thanks a lot davbel
  • Use decent content and set your filters to target better quality sites - and build slowly if it isn't a well established domain.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I use it almost exclusively. I have 10 sites, 1 has been slapped, and I think that's not even due to GSA but because I bought some crap B/S/T links off a forum. With filters and a possible custom scrape list, it's without parallel !!!
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    Yes we do use GSA SER to build tier 1 links. Just use a 301 redirect like bit.ly and spam the shit out of it. The penalties wouldn't be passed on. There's a software called Nuke 301, check it out.
  • @sagarpatil - do you use exclusively bit,ly ? How long do you manage to spam it, before it gets deleted ?

I like the strategy but not the fact that bit,ly does not allow to edit those links afterwards if smth. goes wrong. Thus, I am still looking for another url shortener.
  • Oh woww!!! thanks for that strategy guys. Man honestly you guys friggen rock! seriously you guys all do. Thanks for answering my question. I appreciate that a lot man. I don't plan on spamming. Just look for low competition. Ye looking for a url shortener will be tough rayban and sagarpatil i will look into Nuke 301. Thanks a lot man!
    @rayban For now I am. Why would they get deleted? 
    Yeah they don't allow to edit or delete them later.

You should check out 301 nuke, he has a database of 500 url shortner's.
    And a list of 10 high PR shortner's too.
  • @sagarpatil can you list those 10 high PR shortners? I am interested in 301nuke tool but developer doesnt seem to answer my questions about this.
  • @sagarpatil - it seems logical that it gets deleted if you "spam the shit out of it", however I am more interested in the volume of backlinks that force bit,ly to delete it.
    @jpvr90 I have the list of 10 high PR shortners I got from 301 nuke, but it wouldn't be fair to share that list. Just give him some time, he will get back to you.

You can ask your question here, I will try and help.
    @rayban - I would like to disagree. Its a 301 redirect, they just pass on the traffic.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2014
    @sagarpatil do penalties pass with shortners as they do with a normal 301 redirect?  Surely the likes of bit.ly et al have some way of protecting their service so they don't get penalised?

Also, has anyone got any hard evidence or real examples that using shortners in this way actually ranks sites?  I tried a few tests when they were first added to SER and didn't get any change in ranking in the sites I tested with.

I read a thread on BHW titled "Churn and Burn" service. The guy was giving a bit.ly url and some 50,000 links pointed to bit.ly for $99. So sure its legit and it will pass 99% of the link juice and save you from penalties.

That is also the reason why @thebigweb created 301 nuke.

Hope this helps.
  • but lets say google penalized bitly then the link juice will still pass on you to. kay I get it thanks a lot sagarpatil
  • I am going to test this, I have a spare domain lying around.

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2014
    @Thunderman me too.  Need to see if this really does work...

• I have created a test case, My aim is to create as many Url Shorteners as possible and also to spam the shit out of them to see if my domain can get a penalty or to see if the site ranks. I am using a private domain and not any WEB2.0 service.

GWT
    I added my domain to Google Webmaster Tools so I could see any penalties or any other problems that could be associated with this test.

SER

Tier One
    I created a project on Tier 1 using just the URL Shortener engine.
    I am creating 40 submission a day for each url of my domain. 

Tier Two
    I created a project on Tier 2 using @Ron 's kitchen sink method, meaning I have selected all the engines except Document. I am creating unlimited submissions a day for each url of Tier One that has been verified. 

Articles
    I uploaded 500 spun articles into the project.

I ticked the box to create 50 posts per account and a maximum of 200 accounts per site ( I will be adding in more email address's tomorrow to cater for this)

Emails
    I have also added in 50 email accounts to create as many accounts as possible.

The project is currently running, I will update in a few days with the progress.
  • thanks a lot thunderman please do keep us posted as of right now I am just using my main domain and building links slowly with careful settings.
  • This domain I am using is 8 months old, It has full content on 7 pages so it looks legitimate, but I never built back links to it as it was a side and boring project to test something else, so it had no links built to it before now.

edited March 2014
    Also running a test similar to @thunderman since yesterday. I doubt it'll work but for $37 its worth a shot. My M$ has DA30, going for the multi-tier system. Will report back.
    "do penalties pass with shortners as they do with a normal 301 redirect? " - @davbel I was under the impression that 301s didn't pass penalties.. not for ages anyway. Only based on word of mouth though!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @spunk2010 - I can tell you with 1000% certainty that penalties pass with a 301 redirect. That one is not even debatable.
  • edited March 2014
    I forgot to mention in all the typing yesterday that I am using an EMD. 

My main EMD keyword is on the first page of Yahoo in the 8th position. I can't see it in google yet, but it is also on the front page of Bing in the 7th position. But I guess this is to be expected with an EMD, It was not anywhere to be seen before i started the test in any of the search engines.

I have built 250 first tier links and 4000 second tier links so far. everything is being sent to the incredible indexer.

I am continuing to build links to see when the other keywords pop up, the good news no penalties so far.

Will post further updates when new keywords appear in the rankings.

• thanks a lot thunderman thanks so much bro. appreciate that a lot.
  • @Thunderman thanks for running your test publicly. I have started my own as well. If anything comes of it I will report back.
    edited March 2014
    @ron do you know if they pass with double redirects? That's actually what I'm trying. Anecdotal evidence suggests no.
  • @spunko2010 I double redirect'ed a spammed out site (not deindexed however) and it seemed to benefit the targeted page. rank went from 25->11 and after a few weeks dropped to 16 but I stopped building link other than the redirect.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@spunk2010 - No, I never tested a double redirect, so that should be interesting. The only wrinkle in all of this (if you want to call it that) is that the shortener is permanent and irreversible.

So long as you have a churn and burn mentality on moving the site to a new location, you are good to go. I just wouldn't do it on any website of value.

• @ron ye you are true about that shortener being permanent. but of this works then it would be a times saver rather then creating web 2.0s a lot. hopefully the resilts from
    @thunderman come out good.