Skip to content

Article Manager Links

few questions about the article manage options, the HOW TO INSERT LINK options:
- sentence at the bottom or sentence in article > where can i edit this sentence?
- sentence in article > does it place the sentence in between paragraphs or just randomly in the middle of a phrase or even in the middle of a word?
- just link in article (it says there, this will place a link at a random position in the article) > does this random position means it might insert the link in the middle of a sentence, without any meaning?
- is there an option to add the link over keywords? i mean if we have the keyword "dog training" in the article - and that keyword is defined as an anchor text and it's present in the article, SER to add the link over that keyword and so to seamless integrate it into the article.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

- sentence at the bottom or sentence in article > where can i edit this sentence?

engines\auto_anchor-article.dat

- sentence in article > does it place the sentence in between paragraphs or just randomly in the middle of a phrase or even in the middle of a word?

It places it between two sentences of course.

- is there an option to add the link over keywords?

It does that by default. The sentence placemnt options you taled about will only be used if no place was found to make a link on the keywords.

• Thanks man! Really appreciate your support!
  • possible to place 2 links of money site in article ? GSA any option for that... ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes right under the article listbox.