Skip to content

166000 Verified and no Backlink?

Hello friends:
                  A few weeks ago I hired the services of Asia Virtual Solutions. Specifically "GSA Data Pack - PLUS option - 7 Tiers"
I have my GSA working on a VPS Bermanhosting + Private Proxies + GSA CaptchaBr + Spamvilla about 25 days ago with the following numbers:

imageimage

The promotion is for three words:

In
all the tests I did I Could not see positive results in my rankings:

However, although GSA was working full every day my backlinks have not changed.
When I try to ahrefs not see any improvement in my backlinks.
I tried to see any link in the lists of domains "Submitted" & "Verified" but I did not find a single link or mention of my site :-O.

You believe there is an error in the operation of the program or server?.
What are the options to pass this?
Although I used an indexing service, do not understand how there was no success in 166000 ...

I contacted 6 days ago with Asia virtual solutions but I did not answer.
Any suggestions, please? :((

Thank you!!

Comments

• Your keyword research seems to be at fault . Is that Global / us count number of results . And is that adwords competition or serp competition ? If its serp than its definitely wrong . How many days has that project been running ? and btw ahrefs takes time to index the data .
  • Hi!:
        The program
    began operating exactly on February 14.
    Obviously not pretend to be in the top 10, but: Should not have some results?.

Sorry for the details:
    1) What considerations do you have for a word / term profitable?
    2) How long do you need to see any results?.
    3) What tools do you recommend for monitoring progress?

Million thanks DonCorleone & Sicily!
    ;)
  • Ah! I hired indexification service. I recently put the api at GSA. From what I read, the service can help ....
  • @arkadi "I tried to see any link in the lists of domains "Submitted" & "Verified" but I did not find a single link or mention of my site"

Tip - go to ser options - advanced and check if you have marked verified and submitted. If not, than ser is not saving links it is creating.
  • make sure your url field have the right url.
    post pic of your general options.
    are you saving your identified verified list?

• Hello friends:
                       First thanks for your replies.

RayBan "Tip - go to ser options - advanced and check if you have marked verified and submitted. If not, than ser is not saving links it is creating."

Yes, it is configured. As the statistics I see progress, just opened some files from the "site_list-verify" folder and started to test each of the links "manually" to see if they were publishing my links.

I was unlucky not to see a single link to my site, buuut ....
    among many tests I did today I could finally see several backlinks \:D/
    However, I would like to hear some experience verifying the results of GSA.
    What tools do you recommend?
    How long to wait to see results?
    What percentage of hits calculated (approximately) that is in your experience?

This is my first experience with GSA, and I'm doing this test before heading to my "money site"...
    Deputy captures because I had already prepared the images and because maybe you see something I do not.

Million thanks!  :)>-

Tier 1:

Tier 1 Options:

• edited March 2014
    Don't ever rely on 3rd party crawlers such as ahrefs to see how many backlinks has been created. Instead you should re-verify all your currently verified links within SER (this will also eliminate all the verified urls which you visited that did not have your url anymore) then run it through an index checker such as scrapebox. The only thing that matters is the amount of backlinks which has been indexed in google, which is why you should check those instead of how many a 3rd party crawler has indexed. Google has tons of more and better resources than all the link crawlers combined, and therefore they are going to discover more of your links and faster.

You should not be surprised if it takes months to see serp movements when doing seo. And to track progress you should use a serp tracker. Personally I use serpbook and I find it very suiting to my needs.

"What percentage of hits calculated (approximately) that is in your experience? "
    Could you possibly rephrase this? I do not understand what you are asking here.
  • Excellent response fakenickahl
    You explained important things in a few lines ...  ^:)^

"What percentage of hits calculated (approximately) that is in your experience? "
    Could you possibly rephrase this? I do not understand what you are asking here.

As to that just wanted to ask what percentage of success is expected at least the publication of backlinks.
    For example, every 50,000 links there a success rate of 20%, 50%, 15 , whatever ...

Thank you very much to the friendliness of this community and for the patience with my tarzan-English  (Clearly it is not my first language?) <:-P

Thank you!!
    ;)
  • I'm glad if I was able to help :)

But it's very hard to expect any percentage. It depends on whether or not you are submitting to a list which has already been verified, submitting to a freshly scraped list, or a combination of both. Also it depends on which platforms you are submitting to, for example blog comments will often give you tons of submissions but only a few of those will ever get verified.
  • Thank you again!. These are basic questions, but it is to know what I'm getting ...
    :-??

I wish the best to all for your help!

:)
  • Hi Arkadi,

I was thinking of getting a 7-tier data pack from asia solutions. Did you get the pack with unique content on tier 1? Aslo, are you using the global site list or using his Target URL scraping service which puts links on related sites? I think that can make a difference.

Are you seeing movement in the serps for your keywords now?
  • Hello Glennf. I can not give you definitive results yet (I'm on other projects as well.) I am considering using serpbook as the friend fakenickahl recommended.
    The cheapest plan is about $ 5, so there is almost no excuse.
    It is an important issue to measure results after so much effort into preparations.
  • I used serpbook (and plan to use again as i track more keywords) but if you want to track only a few (10 max) you can created a free account at serpfox.com.

Regards
  • Thanks muxmkt! A nice touch to have an idea.