Skip to content

Option to create Posting Calendar/Sceduler for each Project

@sven I would like to have an option that allows to create posting calendar/scheduler for each project.

Explanation:
When starting a project I set it to post 10 - 100 backlinks per day. Gradually I increase number of backlins for each project and afterwards drop it to lower,  more sustainable level. At present moment we have to change project details for each and every project,as each project is different and changes depend on its success.

It would save many hours to have an option to specify posting times. For example - post 10 - 90 links in first 10 days, post 100 - 300 links in next days etc.
However, the best option woud be to have a calendar where you can change posting frequence for each day. I hope this makes sense to you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes it makes sense but is a bit hard to implant. People are confused with current options already. However I have it on my to-do list but might not follow in one of the next versions.
  • Thank you @sven. Can't wait to have it implemented. :)>-
  • @RayBan for now you could just alter the priority of that project. This only really works if you have lots of projects, but it works for me. 
  • @judderman - I`ve got only 30 projects and unfortunatelly such sollution would not work.
  • This is a great idea. I have been wanting a feature like this for a long time but I could never explain myself correctly.@sven if someone is confused about gsa it's because they have not taken the time to really learn it, because gsa is really user friendly and all it takes is common sense.
  • @sven You have really put out some great updates lately. I just hope you haven't forgot about this idea, I am really looking forward to it.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    What would be nice is  a project scheduler where i can say Tier 1 only run on Mon, , Wed, Fri and Tier 2 only run on Tues, Thurs and Sat. -- when not on schedule it should be inactive ( not paused )
  • @sven - any news regarding this feature ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I hate pushing :/
  • Still looking forward to this feature
  • Hope this feature is still in the works
  • yeah  this scheduling gonna help alots