Skip to content

Verify Rates Low Again....What is Yours!?

edited November 2012 in Need Help
I've been seeing a lot of "lower" verification rates, over the last several days, but then again today, which was at 7.3% (35 out of 477 submitted) which was one of the worst. I haven't changed my settings, nor am I doing anything dumb like using excessively high thread counts,etc, etc. Checking over my results from today, most of my verified links are from guestbook/trackbacks, so low quality links here.

My success rates used to be around 30 to even 50% a week or two ago. Only thing I have changed is constantly updating GSA. Anyone else experiencing this?? Any quick fixes that aren't completely obvious to the moderate user?

Comments

• Different link types will have different verify rates. It is normal for comments for example to have very low verify as most of the comments need to be accepted by the admin. So probably you just had a lot of comments done and the verify rate droped.
  • It's possible, but I highly doubt that is the reason as I am using around 6-7 different modules. This has also been happening over the course of a week. I've been using SER enough to know this is "out of the ordinary".

I always loved the "set, go, and forget" part of SER, but with that being said, you can never really get any insight to problems or low verifications, if there are any. Logs don't tell you much, so were basically left with "testing" out various settings like proxies/no proxies, thread counts, etc.
  • Well -- actually -- you could be more granular.

Take your 6-7 different modules and split them into one module per project.  That should show you the INDIVIDUAL modules which have the highest and lowest verification rates.

Therefore, your individual results on a project by project basis can give you a better understanding which modules are messing up your verified rates.

I did a blog/guestbook/image comment run -- and seemed to get an extremely LOW verification rates.

The more quality links tend to have an entire opposite swing on the pendulum as far as verification rates go.
  • @fullspeed- very interesting tactic. I like your strategy.
    I could give that a try OR you could just look at your "Show/Diagram Chart" over a certain period and see which ones have been accepted more. Now if we could just break it down even further and see which engines are producing the best verified results. :-)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Been doing the same and had a ridiculously low verifier rate, with very well written spun comments - 
    "I did a blog/guestbook/image comment run -- and seemed to get an extremely LOW verification rates." Maybe there is a sneaky setting we need to check?
  • Actually I'm seeing the opposite.....SNs, Web 2.0s, Blog comments, have low success rates, but guestbooks, image, and SBs are receiving decent success rates.
  • I'm doing a Tier 2 run using SBs for now on my Tier 1 Article Directories/Web 2.0s -- and getting a HIGH verification rate on these.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I must say it would be a useful feature to have a Successful Verification Rate in the GUI somewhere. I know Sven mentioned its difficult to do, but what about a last 24 hours submission vs verification per project?
  • but i am seeing that as well that since a couple of days / week the verified rates are below 10% while it was usually around 30-50% in the past
  • Seems like most are experiencing the same. Hopefully an update will correct this in the near future. Even a feature to allow us to see exactly why rates are low would be nice.
  • on the forum a lot of people are posting about this.. I think that the creator of this program have to look at it.. I had over 1000 submissions and only 10 verifications and I am using private proxies and chaptscha breaker. 
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Low Verifieds are always due to the selection of projects and the lists you use. Today I'm at 25800 submitted and 17500 verified. Good lists and good project selection and you can easily double or triple my numbers. I'm running specific stuff, but if you're just looking for numbers, you'll be able to hit them fairly easily.
  • @Brandon, when you say "selection projects" do you mean selection of the right engine types/specific engine?

How many emails do you have per project?

I am getting anywhere between 5%-20% verified and struggling to find a solution of the low verified percentage. 
  • which version are you running atm @Brandon ?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Nitinsy I use 1 email per project. Blog comments are going to yield very high submitted links and very low verifications. That's how blog comments work. Xpression engine on the other hand has little moderation so it's high verifieds. Gotta just look at how the engines work.

@kaykay I usually wait a few days before upgrading all of my servers to the latest version. 7.43 right now.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited January 2014
    nitinsy - Go to Options >>>  Advanced >>> tools >>> Show stats >>> List1 vs List2 >>> submitted>>> Verified.

This will give you a list of all of the engines and the percentage of verified urls that you are getting.

It's then just a case of choosing the best ones (you can save the list as a csv and then sort it in excel)

Incidentally, I get over 50% verified rates, but then again I run my copy of SER exclusively off imported verified lists.
  • I am having the same problem, 1500 submitted, only 30 verified.
  • @Brandon thanks for your input.

@2Take2, I have seen that but have stayed away from using that option (i.e. removing engines with low verifications) because I think it helps in having diverse link profile - unless verifications are like <1%

Right now I am seeing 60-150LPM with low rates of verifications, yielding 5K verified per day across my 5 projects. I am struggling to find more verified in the spam tier. I have pretty much everything selected except Doc/Video sharing, url shortner & video.

• ronron SERLists.com
    @KayKay - When you process lists, the version doesn't seem to matter. I do agree that for regular ser scrape/post activities, there is a difference between versions.

@nitinsy - I totally agree that you want as much platform and engine diversification as possible. The problem is that you need to have links to play. So instead of bogging down ser on major projects by including poor performing engines (trust me, they suck the life out LPM and verified links) - what you should do is break out the bad engines into a separate T1, a separate T1A, etc. That way you can assign it some 'action', but you preserve the core linkbuilding activities to the best engines.

It's all about the engines. If you take the time to do the analysis that @2Take2 suggested, all your problems will be solved. I have multiple spreadsheets that I have created over time - that way I can keep up with positive and negative changes in engines.
  • edited January 2014
    i did my tests too and in the end i also think it doesn't matter which version (older had some false verified and maybe that the amount was so high) ..but still i get a bad submitted / verified ratio .. talked with sven a bit too let's see if he can find out some more

this just cannot be the rate is more than bad

• Thanks @ron. will work on optimizing engines.

Another thing I am checking is proxies. I had 30 proxies earlier and was doing consistent 70 LPM. SER is running with 800 threads on a 500Mbps network and has enough CPU resources (around 20% used). I thought maybe having more proxies will increase LPM. So I added 100 more proxies to it (all of them shared proxies, including previous 30). I was expecting LPM to go much higher but it ended up a consistent 120LPM.

Am I missing something? I just can't figure out how to get more out of SER (LPM & verified). I am having a hard time building my Tier 2 and can't think of building lower tiers at this rate. 

Hope to get feedback from all experts :)@ron, @gooner, @davbel, @2Take2