Skip to content

Free Software - Project Manager for GSA SER (easily duplicate projects and much more...)

2»

Comments

• I am around...but I've been a little busy with the new baby. The Project Manager for SER application is no longer available. I want to release something new sometime. Family first right now though
  • Hello.Someone can share program? Thanks in advance.
  • GregbwmGregbwm Washington DC

Hi,

I just saw this thread and I was wondering if the project manager is still available?

I notice that the website is down or not working?  (Maybe because I'm logged into my VPS)

Thanks in advance.

• @coneh34d I got a problem with disc volume, gsa is eat up way too much.
    I want to move my ser to another disc, but due to there are 100+ running projects. I am afraid that all my project will be gone after I reinstall ser.
    Can your software do the job?

Thanks,
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @dannyorder - Why not just backup the projects by right clicking on a project > modify project > backup all? Just letting you know there is a backup option in case you weren't aware.
  • Also find the link to download program. .Someone can share ? Thanks 
  • Its totally not neaded , sven make sure that his software never need any 3d party support to handle his stuff ,  and about the backup, just right click on project and dublicate it or what ever or backup , simple right