Skip to content

v7.53 hangs

Hi Sven

I tried to stop the project but the status will show Stopping. I could not close the program. Even I start the projects, the log shows Starting Project. And the CPU is at 99%.

Comments

• 7.53 is messed up for me as well. It keeps saying to proxies even though I just finished importing 35 good private proxies.
  • I have to use task manager to terminate SER. When I start again, it will run and then it hangs when the CPU hits 99%.
  • That happened to me once.
  • Im waiting for an update, this version is unusable for me.
  • happens everytime better use 7.51 or 7.50
  • Same here. Just received an email from my VPS provider saying "Search_Engine_Ranker.exe" is consuming too much CPU and asking me to order additional vCPU.
  • happen to me as well
  • I see below since last 2-3 hrs, i stop and restart the software but it always stops at some point for hrs. Happening like this since the recent 2 updates, not got 1 verified link.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I noticed SER hanging also, but not just since this version... Since 7.50 or maybe before.
    It;s worst when you start SER but it gets better after some time.
  • So i miss 2 days and ser is on 7.53 , reading the thread I am glad i didn't update. Will wait for more comments .
  • Don't update. The last working one was 7.51.
  • Cant revert back, nor i can find the oldest versions here.
  • edited February 2014
    Joining the club :) 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    fixed in 7.54 basically it's was an issue when you had enabled to use proxies (e.g. private) but no private proxies are left.