Skip to content

I can't get a single article verified

On my project i have checked only Article as platforms to post. I am running gsa for few hours already and it shows couple of hundreds submission but not i single verification. In the log window i am seeing messages like Registration Successful, Submission Successful and i am receiving activation emails in the hotmail account which is with spam filter disabled. I even unchecked bad words filter to find more sites.
I am using 10 threads, HTML timeout 120, delay between search engines query 120 seconds. I use also private proxies from verification and submission and public for scraping.

Can someone, please, help find what is happening! It seems to me that it is registering successfully in the sites but for some reasin doesn't post the articles.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA = COMPANY NAME!!!
  • GSA Search Engine Ranker    
  • Does anyone have success with posting only articles? I bought gsa ser because i wanted to build contextual links from article sites, but i am starting thinking that i should have bought Senuke instead.

I am still getting shit results, by the way, for article submissions. 

well "shit results"...please watch your language. Noone will help you with this attitude.

Anyway how do we know whats wrong on your end...post screenshots of settings or at least a log.

• This is the log of the project: http://pastebin.com/anTEYRrP

Sorry, for the language, i am just frustrated of the results i am getting. 
    can't see anything wrong here. Did you set a custom verification? Does the email work at all? turn the project to "active (verify email only)" and watch the logs.
  • Verification is set to automatically and the email is working, when i test it pass the test succesfuly.
    This is the log of the email verification: http://pastebin.com/MrxP4A1t
    It shows some messages like "not successful->removed". What is the reason for this?

If you like i can send you backup of the project.
    and after that no successfull posting?
  • It shows successful submissions but no verification.

If i understand the process correctly it register succesfuly in the sites then try to activate the accounts from the links in the email and there is when something goes wrong. Is it because of some anti spam protection that detects the registration as spam and deletes the accounts?
    Not really. Maybe soemthing else is wrong on your setup. Simply send me the project backup.
  • I sent you a backup of the project.    
  • hmm i seem to suffer from the same "problem" somehow .. investigate the problem