Skip to content

has anyone else seen large amounts of submitted and very little verified?

I have been using GSA since June.  I have been building some pretty good verified list.  However, the last 4 20 or so projects started have 3-9k submitted and the verified is in the hundreds.  For example I have been running one campaign since the 13th and the most link I have out of the 5 I have done the most is 500 verified.  This has not been an issue in the past.  Seems like a few updates ago, this started to happen.  Is this being looked at or seen as an issue?

I have 100 Private proxies and 100 semi private and I scrape public proxies all ever hour.
The emails I use are from imbandit.  has been working for quite a while.
I haven;t changed anything in my campaigns, I use Modify Project Duplicate.  

Please let me know...

Thanks You in Advance!

Comments

• hmm i don't know but it seems somehow there is maybe a problem with the verification .. i got tons of submitted and it cannot verify them with the latest versions ..but not really sure only @Sven knows and can help maybe
  • That is why I have brought this up.  Not sure what is causing this, possibly the email verification?
    I ahve been getting a lot of warning about emails.

• edited January 2014
    hmm i don't have warings for mails still i think it could be the cause .. the other thing i see is alot of register urls seem to be in the list too

• Yes, I have this problem too.
  • I have this issue as well. On 1 of my vps I have 75,000 submits and only 3,000 verified.
  • Is this issue being addressed by Sven?  Do we know hwy this is happening?
  • The same here....a lot of registered, few hundreds submitted only a dozen verified ;/
  • Same, 6.7k submitted for 1037 verified.
  • im not 100% on this but it may just be a boat load of blog comments, and they were never approved (and wont be) because they are crap spam comments. But I have the same problem.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    i'm at 100k submitted and only 405 verified. All contextual since yesterday. Not sure what to say really.
  • On 7.41 at 42,000 Submitted with 16,500 verified
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited January 2014
    @coneh34d Running sitelists and what type of links?
  • The majorty (75%) are Tier 2 MediaWikis running off sitelists. 20% more are tier one contextual properties, 5% Guestbooks, Comments, Microblogs, and so on.
  • I just did a test and I may have solved the issue, at least for me.  I was using Single emails.  Like 7 at a time for each project.  I just created some emails with a catchall and GSA now runs like it used to.  at least for this one test.  So far 30% verified out of 1558 submitted.
  • @jjust Could you explain please? I would be very keen to know in detail. I never understood the "catchall" part so a brief explanation might be good. :)

Thanks!
  • I used account creator+ to create a set of emails.  What it does is creates one main account and 10 other email accounts that forward to the main account.  This way when GSA needs to verfiy it only reads one email to do so.
  • In version 7.41 I got nearly 30% verified links, version .42 and .43 --> only les than 10% on the same projects. If I downgrade to 41 and let Ser only verify, it finds links that the versions .42 and .43 have missed. I'm using private proxies to verify. Any hint what's the sollution for this ?
  • Nope, I am still on Version 7.40