Skip to content

LPM staying the same even when changing threads, HTML, max download

edited January 2014 in Need Help
I have two of my projects going through a verified list. The list was imported to the projects directly, randomized and in one list. It doesn't matter if I have 50 threads running or 200, HTML 50 or 180, maximum website to download 2 or 3 mb - the lpm stays the same and over time get's smaller. Every time I change settings I also reset the submitted and verified in the bottom of the screen, also lpm.

My processor is always at 100% when going through the verified list. I have 10 semiproxies also and I use proxies for everything (private).

I don't understand how my lpm can be the same when I change the threads from 100 to 200 and also playing around with other variables. I let the project run for an hour every time I make a change.

Can somebody help me in why my LPM is the same even after changing settings. 

Ps. I have even calculated the lpm myself when dividing the submitted number with the minutes the project ran incase the lpm by the program is incorrect.
Tagged:

Comments

• To me it really seems that it is your proxies which are slowing you down then. Also it appears to be about the only thing which you have not tested so far. Maybe your proxies are too slow?
  • I buy them from buyproxies and they have speed of 0.2 sec so I don't think it is them.
  • altough 10 semi-private proxies are not much, what are your vps specs?
  • It's 6.8 GHz, 2 Gig RAM, 1Gbit net. My friend has the exact same VPS and he get's LPM around even 200 (he does have 30 semi dedicated proxies but still).
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I would get more proxies as a start. They're cheap.