Skip to content

E-Mail login error for xxx@hotmail.com: Network subsystem is unusable

Sven, what does this error mean?

I have checked the email used in SER and it passed the SER 'Test'.

I have also logged into the account and spam/pop3 rules are in place.

What should I check next?

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    this usually is some blocking from isp, firewall, anti virus or hotmail itself.
    Also check proxies.
  • okay, thanks Sven
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I've been getting this a lot as well. Maybe SER should check again in 2 minutes if it fails, something like that before giving the "important" message error.
    yea maybe, but actually this never happened to me. I also have a hotmail account :/
  • E-Mail login error for ΧΧΧΧΧΧ@hotmail.com: Network subsystem is unusable
    Among other notification the last 10 days that proved to be fault alarm, at least to my projects, like there are no targets to post, captcha sniper error, no article find, etc. It looks like something is going wrong with your  last upgrades. After deleting the messages and start over again the project with the message posts for a while and then block another project with some other excuse. And I say "excuse" because I have tried to fix everything else. I am reading all similar posts and it looks like that only customers face this problem and not GSA team.

@aaanswer again, thats after all just a message. If there have been problems in the past you would not even noticed it (like email login problems). You can fix them or ignore it. And such an error is not stopping the project at all...it will continue to post/search or whatsoever. It's just a message letting oyu know that here is something wrong.
  • Good morning @Sven, the messages you refer are wrong messages. There is nothing wrong to have such warnings, as far as they are real. That is what I am trying to explain. It is good to get warning messages! But the last weeks these messages are not getting anywhere. For example I run a project that every few hours show me that there are no articles to post. I delete the old article add new and after some hours I get the same message. I did that repedetly the last 10 days, just to make sure that the warning is real. Keep coming back. So you say it is not a bug? Then me and others here are just of low IQ and don't get it, right?

Yes you must be of low IQ then.

If you get a message saying: "All articles used, add some new!"

It means you use the option: "Do not submit duplicate articles [ anywhere ]" and that each of the added  articles was submitted/verified once before.

If you get a message saying: "Could not find a new article, add some new!"

It means you use the option "Do not submit duplicate articles [ per site/domain or per account ]" and that each of the added articles was submitted on the site/account once.

Is it really that hard to understand? And once again, each entry you see in the article manager (each row) is ONE article, no matter if you use spin syntax or not.

I colored the lines for you low IQ guys 

:P
  • @Sven or @Swein (that's fit you best) your behavor is what you are. You fucked the software with updates that you are unable to fix and instead to make it work like before you are trying to persuade customers that you are are doing right.

@aaanswer or @guy-with-problems (that's fit you best) you started this rude behavior, don't expect me to stay calm when I read things like yours. Noone forces you to update. Noone forces you to buy the software. Be lucky noone charges you for the updates as so many other companies do.

Anyway back to your "problem". I know the code, I know when messages like yours appear. So yes, I showed you why they appear. If you can't manage to see that you set up something wrong here then I can't help you further.

• edited January 2014
    YESTERDAY from S4nt0s on blackhatworld forum:
    7.43 - new: added a new guestbook engine
    - new: improved some other engines
    - new: improved email verification (and fixed 2 minor bugs)
    - fix: issue in global black list filter with providers delivering content packed
    - new: less memory usage while verifying emails

...and you keep telling me that was not a bug!!!

Well my friend I have news for you:
    If you can't stay calm, when customers facing unsolved problems, get somebody to help you, cause customers are buying the software and not attitude like yours. If you read through my messages, except the last message (ofcourse), I was trying to be objective and not rude at all, but you decide to be ironic. I can understand that since you face all customers that keep telling you the problem that is causing the new future. Instead of playing smart, get solutions to the problem.
    When I bought the software I though (and it was)  the best backlinking machine, I have ever used. Now I am facing problems with all my campaigns, since I have to interact almost every day and sometimes 2 times a day to "solve" the warnings.
    Free updates was one of your key points that attract customers to buy the software. So you are not making me or anybody else a favor, ok? When the updates have issues, which is natural for every new future added,it is also natural to try and find a solution and not accuse the customers who complain for the trouble.
    I don't have the time to argue with you, since you think that my set-up is the problem. I believe you damage your own software.
    I am not the everyday forum guy. I came here to find a solution, after I have tried to fix GSA warnings by myself. This has not worked. So I decided to visit the forum to see what others have to say. I add my comment and instead of help I got your attack as an answer.
    If I was you, I would have downgrade 4-5 updates back, test the problems customers reffers to, solve the problems and get back again with less bugs.
    But what do I know? I am just a low IQ @guy-with-problems customer.
    Have a nice day!

@aaanswer Do you really want me to explain in detail what "- new: improved email verification (and fixed 2 minor bugs)" was about? It had nothing to do with login problems. It was a bug of detecting extracted URL types from emails (either login type or verification type). And another minor bug not belonging again to login problems of email accounts. So YES I am telling you again that this has nothing to do with bigs I fixed.

And you asked about the article messages and that was all I was referring to. Yes maybe I was a bit too ironic, but common...have a laugh and move on. Why so serious? I am not saying you got a low IQ, I don't care about that anyway.

So if you still have problems with articles messages, yes...it's a setup problem Im very sure about it. And those messages have been on the log all the time, even before the "important messages" have been introduced. You just didn't saw them.