Skip to content

GSA Search Engine Ranker Web 2.0

Web 2.0 can't create backlink. I was run web 2.0 in 2 days but now no backlinks.

"2014-01-12 18:04: No targets to post to (no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)"

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    edited January 2014
    There is a separate service to make WEB2.0-s with Ser, have a look: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3192/serengines-com-web-2-0-engines-official-thread/p1
  • you need to read a lot... do a little research about web 2.0... there is a service called SER Engines to post sucessfully to web 2.0
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Also remember that web 2.0 engines usually don't search for new targets for you but have a fixed URL for each engine. You can not post to them endlessly.
  • @rodol is SEREngines good?
  • if can't create backlink, web 2.0 in GSA is used to make something?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

For those who are new to this tool: SER has a category Web2.0. All sites in this category create one backlink for each site/engine. The engines here do not use search engines to find target URLs but a fixed URL.

As anyone should know, Web2.0 sites do not really like automated/semi automated submissions and change there site often to not make it happen. However as I am the only coder on this tool, I can not check the engines in this category permanently if they still work. Thats why this Serengines.com service was introduced where you get more sites/engines and they are checked permanently to work.

It's a monthly subscription service as it takes time and resources to do that.

However you should take a look at it as it is really good and the person managing it is working closely together with me on this (though his company is not GSA).

• What Sven said. You're better off either going for the monthly add-on service or making the web 2.0s by hand and then making links to them with GSA.
  • i m new to this.

is that mean: basically the Web2.0 module are not working? or some of it work?
    (possible to see some sample posted link? i failed to post any)

Can someone experience / Sven kindly check it/advise?
    if the module not working, why not just remove the web2.0 module? (otherwise it's misleading)

thanks

• ronron SERLists.com

It works, but not straight out of the box. It would be wrong to remove it because they do work - but you must subscribe to Serengines to make them work.

The best way to look at it is that is the premium section. No one person could possibly keep up with it. If you want web 2.0's you are either going to pay for that privilege or make them yourself.

Every software I bought that strictly was a web2.0 maker - most or a lot of the engines didn't work. Web2.0's constantly change their signup routine, which means it is a nasty business to keep up with the coding. Like I said, consider it a premium add-on. You will pay either with money or a lot of hard manual work on your part.

• @ron do you use serengines as well or just Rankwyz, FCSNetworker ?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I'm happy with just Rankwyz. But I'm not knocking the other two. I just made a decision and I have stuck with it. 
  • I use FCSNetworker and it is a great and easy tool to use, but it has a learning curve on how to create good looking web2.0 sites that stick
  • paulieP....I have FCS but haven't really used it successfully. How do you create good looking web2.0 sites that stick there? Thanks