Skip to content

Problems with register GSA Captcha Breaker

Welcome. 
Yesterday I bought your software "GSA Captcha Breaker". I paid and get serial number to my email but now I have a problem with registration. After use serial number I must restart program but every time it's still demoversion. I don't know or this number doesn't working or something. Thanks for help in advance.

Comments

• H12H12
    edited December 2013

I've got the same issue with Search Engine Ranker I've just purchased. I simply can't register - after filling in the form with User and PW, the software tells me to restart but after doing so, I'm again prompted for either "purchase", "register" or "ok". What gives?

I'm running Windows 8 .

• Same for Captcha Breaker I also purchased :-(
  • I wrote to support yesterday. I have a hope that they will answer
  • Thank you Yaveril! Would you mind sharing their direct answer here if they don't post anything to this thread?
  • No problem. Now I'm still trying register this.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Sorry for this. I answered all emails already. Problems about licenses should always go directly to our inbox not on the forum please.

Sorry if I answered late but I was not in office lately.

• Hi Sven, I sent a request regarding the issue yesterday (Dec 30) via the contact form, as suggested by you. Still waiting for the answer on how to get my software working on Windows8.
  • Тоже очень бы хотелось решить проблему.
    Again, email me directly. Im not discussing license issues on a forum, thats to private.
  • I also ha a problem with registration of gsa captcha breaker , i register than restart and again demo pls help
  • Same issue with me, after restarting it again asking to register to buy.
    Again, email me directly. Im not discussing license issues on a forum, thats to private.