Skip to content

Why So Many Verified From Korea?

I have both north and south korea checked in "skip sites from following countries" yet at least 70% of my verified links are from Republic of Korea? Is it just me or is there a setting that I am missing or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in  advance for the help

Comments

• I'm not trying to avoid them, but it have a ton of Korean links, particularly Expression Engine.
  • I noticed the same issue. While building Tier 1 links I disable XpressEngine, and also under Options, I just select U.S., U.K., AUS, and Canada. This is a temporary solution for me because it severely limits what I can do.
  • Thanks guys. I do exactly as yo do coneh34d and it does limit the links I get.
  • Here is my guess: 1. Expression Engine in the scheme of things is easy to get verified 2. Expression engine is popular in South Korea. Maybe because of Korean language functionality. Hence, lots of Korean links.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I need a project backup for this to debug on.
  • these will be, as already said, expression engine. nearly 90% of expression engine websites are from korea.

nevertheless, i don't skip expression engine, because it's still a powerful article platform. 
  • Thanks everyone for your input. 
    Sven, how and where do I send you a project backup for you to look at?
    Thanks!
    Chris
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    check pm