Skip to content

Suddenly getting a lot of "download failed" ?

has anyone else experienced this since the last update?

it was perfect before hand. and now every single link is saying download failed...

i aint got setting screenshots, as it was perfect earlier, anyone else get this problem suddenly?
Tagged:

Comments

• it was my proxies, every single one was not working, wierd ..
  • me also , and a very low verification rate 
  • I had that I changed my proxies and VIOLA.. back to normal
  • yeah i know haha this question was when i was a n00b! :P
  • edited February 2014

Additionally check your bandwidth - if you own sacrapebox find "ScrapeBox Bandwidth Meter" addon.

My downloads fail not because if proxies but because my ISP is cheater: instead of paid 50 Mbps flat rate most time I have  45 kbps download and 11 kbps upload.

• "Download Failed" means that SER could not download the URL. Troubleshooting: 1. Test your proxies. Bad or slow proxies cause timeouts. 2. Reduce your threads. Overloaded internet connections cause timeouts 3. If you are running off of a verified list, clean it. Links go bad all of the time.
  • Anth how about now :D Any sucess with GSA?
  • @Spikey yep hehe this post was ages ago people^ i know a lot more now than i did when i first got it, every site i seem to make i get #1 :D
  • @Anth20 Wow awesome :D! Keep succeeding bro ;) Can i add you on skype please :)?
  • @Anth can I add you too I just have a couple of questions regarding settings please let me know I'd greatly appreciate it!