Skip to content

Changing from VPS to Dedi

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Hi, I was wondering if i'm changing from a VPS to Dedi how would I get GSA to allow me to switch the IP of where i'm currently running it from? Without getting the Multiple IP's Problem.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You mean license conflicts? Thats nothing you should care about as long as you don't start the program twice.
  • I just picked up a dedicated server this morning so I'll be able to get more copies of GSA running....happy dance :)
  • Sorry Sven,  You get to use the GSA on 2 Computer Per License Right?   I have all my licenses currently used up at 2 different Ip's.  now I'm consolidating all my VPS's to 1 Dedi.  So As soon as Install GSA onto this new dedi i'm gonna get the "This is being used already on 2 Different IP's"  So i'm just trying to be proactive and Find out what I can do so that doesn't happen.
  • Close the other copies before installing on the dedi. Its a per use not per install licence. You can keep it installed on all your machines if you dont run them at the same time.

• Ok, that works perfect  Thanks M3ownz. :)
  • is there anywhere on the machine that would have the registration code, can't find mine.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Hunar - what's your reason to consolidate to a dedi? Which dedi are you using?