Skip to content

Free Software - SER Footprint Editor (easily add footprints to SER engines)

Comments

• What is footprints? Could someone please explain it? Thanks in advance!
  • Hunar yea, something similar
  • Yeah gotta be a bug of some sort that's causing that. :(  Cause I see it alll Over the place on only the engines I modified. :(

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hey guys. Hold off on using it until I can get the bugs figured out. It's priority #1 when my programmer gets back from New Years holiday.

It looks like modified engines from the software are making it create strange verified links, we need to fix this so please give a few days to figure it out. 

Should have a new update within a few days. Sorry!
  • No need to be sorry! You gave an extremely beneficial piece of software for free, it's new of course there's going to be bugs! Thanks for this, looking forward to the update.
  • So what does this do with the footprints?

I'm still understanding this whole part of SEO...
  • @Hunar @s4nt0s When using this to add footprints to a Modified Wordpress, why is it not registering with Email/Pass with the Modified Wordpress footprints. There's no place to even enter email data with the Modified version.

I;'ve been running Modified Wordpress footprints and getting 1000+LpM but I'm thinking that it's giving false positives.

Thoughts?
  • Yeah there is a bug in there somewhere that's not letting it register properly or give correct details for the verified.  I had the exact same issue,  S4nt0s said there will be a fix for that pretty soon here.  :) I don't know if we'll see the 1000+ LPM like we were seeing but that'd be pretty sweet. :)
  • @Hunar Thanks man! Missing 1000LpM's already.. lol
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

###### feature request ######

Import proxies from clipboard please

Just having a play with a dummy engine folder, to see if its an easy fix

From what people have said, it sounds like its saving the footprints in the wrong place

@LeeG - We'll add it. You can also drag and drop a .txt file into the proxy section to import it.

My programmer is working on it and said he thinks he found the issue. He was using a 3d part component (no idea what that is) and it was putting extra spaces in certain parts of the engines. 

Hopefully it will solve the issue. 

New version released but no update in the version number

Wahooooo

Time for a play

I love the ease you can check the returned search results on all footprints with this

Ya we're working on speeding up the search results check in the coming versions. Version number should have increased to 1.0.1.43.
  • Is it good to use again.
    I still consider this "beta" but yes the new version seems to be doing much better. I'm sure there are still some bugs here and there so if you see them, just let me know and we'll fix it.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    am I the only person that have problems with installing this software on vps ? I have wizard package win 2008 64 bit from solidseovps. It has nothing on installed expect gsa ser and cb and some updates, anyone knows what is necessary to run it ?
    When you click on the original download link on here, it gives a list of the system software needed
    edited January 2014
    I've already clicked install, to get these components, get error, already informed @s4nt0s about it, I just thought that maybe there are more people experiencing it. I get this when I click both install and launch : http://i.imgur.com/iG0V6Kx.png

Delete proxies is throwing up an error

Plus there needs to be a better recheck option.

Recheck selected, so you can recheck just the zero results results

At the moment, it rechecks everything

• @grax1 - Yeah I get the same error message when trying to install on an XP machine.
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    it doesn't work for me, i can't get verified link.

I use it to put nex footprint, i save the modified engines. I check it in gsa , i run it in active mode, search with search engines and keywords, it run very very fast, i have a lot of submitted links, then the number of submitted links goes down, and still no link in verified list.

Someone have the same problem?
    @LeeG - We will add and fix those errors.

@manuboss - Which platform is this happening on? I've tested with platforms and it is getting verified links

-----------------------------------------------

Can the people that were having the install error try this version: http://67.231.105.140/Releases/SER/publish.htm

There was a certificate problem that was causing the issue.

• I tested it.  At first I didn't see very many verified.  but after a day of running it full blast I'm seeing tons come in. 
    now I can install it without any problem, thanks a lot @s4nt0s
    Im testing 114 edited files, fingers crossed :D
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    i modified article bleach, zendesk, xpressengine and no working.

But i don't save in category,  just at the top with the name of engine.
  • view the video  but how to add footprint without gscrape?
  • Anyone else getting a 404 from the download link?
  • Thanks @s4nt0s, installation now works perfectly :)
  • LeeG Hows the test making out?