Skip to content

Unable to Understand Global Sites URLs

Hello Guys,

I ran a campaign with GSA and saved the Global Lists.
I then removed all duplicate domains from that Global list and saved it in a new file.

I started a New campaign with different email and different urls (same website different urls)
When i started the camapaign; i can see the results from my old campaigns in the right side box.

Anyone can help? why is this happening!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well what messages do you get in log for that project?
  • From the Global lists it does identify the engines, but it only posting the old submitted results in the right side box.
    I thought it might be some issue; i restarted GSA and tried.. nothing happened.
    Then i deleted other campaigns and created brand new campaign... still no Luck.

I got different msgs like "already parsed".. didn't really noticed them much bro!
    Ahh wait, is that new project having the same URL as the old one? If so, it propably will not post there as it sees a valid URL being present.
  • edited December 2013
    Yes, it;s the new project with same URL.

I've now tried creating new campaign with New url in place.. it's still placing the old links in the results box on the right.

Here's the log - http://gyazo.com/d5e93694fed171e1bfdf33d22fbe28f8
    and you use site lists from verified only?
  • Yes, Only Verified URLs from the global lists.

I merged them all in a text file and removed all duplicate domains and saved them in a new txt file.

Imported them to GSA with a new url.

Everything seemed fine to me.
  • @Sven still waiting for a solution bro.
    sorry, can't say much to this without further details. I might need a backup of your project/verified site list.
  • How can i send you the verified list @Sven ?
    check pm
  • @sven have you found anything?
    Have not worked on it yet...it's still weekened. I try to check when Im in office.
  • I'll be waiting man, thanks!
  • @Sven hey buddy, any update.. have you looked into it?
    Grrr don't push!