Skip to content

Newbie questions. Small number of verified backlinks. ;/

Hi guys. I bought GSA SER a week ago and I am still trying to learn how it all works. My problem is that I created a project that is used like scrapebox to scrape a list of sites to post to. I scraped a list of 10k verified sites that I wanted to use to rank my youtube video. So I imported the list to the project, I unchecked all search engines and I activated it. Immediately I've seen that I get a lot of submitted but a small number of verified. What is the problem? I know that all of verified links from scrape project got verified fast. The second problem is that I've set up multi-tier project to my money site using tier 1 and tier 2, and with this settings I got olny few verified link: http://postimg.org/gallery/a1n6f66/1176ad97/ . I can even say that I have more verified sites in tier 1 than in tier 2. My third problem is that I set up a project to my another youtube video, but this time without the list, and today is the forth day that the project is running (I set 100 verified a day) and I looked in ahrefs for that link and it says that I have only 3 backlinks. ;/ Can you guys help me with this? I would be grateful. Thanks. Leo. ;) Ps. I have 10 private proxies, 30 hotmail accounts. I run GSA on 100 threads, 90 html wait time, and 25 custom time to wait between search engine queries and I have captcha sniper.

Comments

make a google search on THIS forum to find many suggestions

when you say " I scraped a list of 10k verified site"
    you mean that YOU recently have successfully submitted to those sites and verified the posted URL ??

make a live check on your list to see how many are dead or alive (SB live check addon)

to have verified = you need to make sure your list consists of engines / platforms that CAN BE verified = NO moving pages like blog comments, guestbooks, etc

make sure your email is on no blacklist
    same for your IPs > your private proxies
    myself I am using 50 private proxies from
    buyproxies.org
    on 33-44 threads and get some 50-75% verified of my submissions > mostly articles

check your resources = bandwidth if working from home
    http://testmy.net/
    and your CPU usage
    make sure your CPU is surely below 100%

make sure your captcha service can solve the captcha your chosen engines offer
    if your project important,
    may be you add another service to catch / solve anything left
    such as
    antigate.com = human solved
    and/or
    askmebot.com (for text questions - captcha)
  • I don't have scrapebox. I just said that beacuse scrapebox is scraping for websites and I did something similar whith GSA. 2. Yes, I have recently submitted to those sites and verified the url. 3. I checked it again with SER and from 13k backlinks I had 10k backlinks alive. 4. I exported this ulrs to have domain only. 5. My proxies and my email are not blacklisted, I checked it. 6. I use an VPS. 7. For my scraping projects I don't use paid captchas but, for my normal projects I use antigate. I have another problem. When I stop and then start SER it takes 5 minutes to wait until it check if the backlinks are verified, and for any link it says that checking is not successful. When I'll restart SER I'll show you screen.
  • I made a screenshot to show you the problem with verifying backlinks at the start of the program: http://scr.hu/8kk/gqr4s . How can I disable that? Maybe I need to set custom time on these projects or something?