Skip to content

Big Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you to many of you for either answering my questions or helping out previously or just from (almost) keeping your cool when jumped up idiots like me ask the same questions that have already been answered. I do search (hence why I might drag up old posts) but somethings you just can't put into the same words as other people. Anyway, in no particular order and I'm sure there are more people, but the ones I remembered have been:

@ron @Wizzardly @gooner @hans51 <love how angry you get sometimes but your avatar is of two hearts ;)@JamPackedSpam @Tim89 @PeterParker @Pratik @sweeppicker @2Take2 and of course @Sven - I know there is a 'donate' button at the top of this page for GSA (which should stand out more imo), but the rest of you deserve a beer from us minions/newbies too.

I'll try and return the favour, and have already tried, by answering other people's questions where I can.

Comments

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2013
    No worries - you're welcome mate. :D
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Ahh nice to see people being that polite nowadays. But he is right. I also like how people try to help each other.

Opening this forum was the best idea ever. It leaves me more time to code when you guys help each other.

:x 

• Ah, feels good to be included in the list, although I'm not much of a guide or coach, a lot to learn, newbie as well haha. :)

Thanks. This forum is actually great as Sven says.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Thanks @judderman - Just passing along the love and help i was shown when i first showed up here :)
    This place gets very addictive, we should all probably chat less and work more lol
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Thanks dude, but I think you forgot me in the list. LOL

Just bugging you.
  • Lol, Trev, you are added to the list. :)
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @judderman glad I could help, thanks for the kind shoutout
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited December 2013
  • edited December 2013
    JudderMan hope you don't mind if I join you in this. This forum and BHW are the most informative and helpful forum for me. I'm not very active in posting, answering questions etc because I'm still newbie trying to test things around. 

But as JudderMan said, all above mentioned members and many others and, of course, old @Ozz who just disappear, have contributed a lot to this community. Hope that I will reach a certain level soon when I could contribute my knowledge to this forum too.

Thank you guys! 
    :x
  • @system102 - you're right, Ozz has made lots of cool posts too. BHW is a bit hit and miss. I rarely find any nuggets of information on there that's worth reading, bar the GSA SER post by Santos, even then, he must be going out of his mind answering the same questions all of the time.

Forgot to add @Satans_Apprentice - thanks dude.
  • Partially agree about BHW. I find a lot interesting on that forum. But there, you really need to be able to filter out info and try to extract the most useful stuff for yourself. 
  • Oh yes, how could we forget @LeeG ! He must be digging his way towards 1 mil verified daily now  :D
  • This is a great community, I am learning so much here about SEO than any other forum. Not to mention how to use SER which is AWESOME. Thank You!