Skip to content

Private Proxies Always Banned

edited October 2012 in Need Help
What settings do I need to have to keep my proxies from getting banned by google? I'm using 10 private proxies and every time I run the program over night with only ONE project they are banned the next day.
Tagged:

Comments

• what timeout settings (options -> submission -> custom timeout) and how many different SEs (yahoo, msn,...) are you using?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    also do you use them for PR checking?
  • I have the custom timeout unchecked because I read in this forum that it sometimes uses your ip address if this is checked. Should I enable this?
    SE's I selected all in English language.
    I'm using the proxies 'Everywhere' under submission
  • I also was wondering about this. If we're using private proxies should it only be set for Posting and not Everywhere, Other (PR), or For Search?

Thanks.
  • @pcmoseley: Your settings are fine to avoid being banned from google (which is only a temporarly ban btw). Maybe its because of PR checking like Sven insinuated, but I don't know which effect that can have with google.
  • Dunno if this was solved, but massive PR checkings also ban IP (noticed this while using SB), what i don't know is if its also temporary.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I have 10 private proxies and 50 threads and my proxies are never banned. I have PR checking on but my proxies are still fine. I don't really know what your proxies are banned.