Skip to content

Social Software

Are there any software packages like SER for Social? Looking to automate FB Twiiter, etc. Any recommendations?

Comments

• I am very interested in your suggestions as well :)
  • I wish it would exist, and it would work ....
  • socisynd - its more like a crowd based software but it can get you around 30 or 40 social signals that stick per url from real accounts, monthly fee.

Depends if you were looking for SEO or to sell packages
  • Same here but I guess there's more of those on Fiverr, etc. In the coming days btw, Google+ is what we would need to make our website of more authority type. I can see so many stories where people are ranking just on the basis of the social factors especially just Google+ more.

Btw I can't find G+ etc on those social sharing sites too but just Fiverr .But I'm more reluctant to buy it on Fiverr as it may reveal my niche.
  • Web2rule maybe . I didn't test my self but looking at it
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I tested a lot of social stuff from fiverr suppliers and none of it seemed to have any effect on rankings.
    I think it's easy to tell real social interaction from fake likes etc. So i guess you need to put more effort in to get good results. Like build a nice fanpage, get lots of twitter followers etc etc.
  • Well if I were to make any site like for example standalone blog on SEO tutorials or anything, I'd invest time in building followers, fans, etc etc. But when you make a whole lot of sites, you don't have time to build that many FB, Twitter accounts and such and most importantly, manage them. So those are good in a way.

I agree I didn't noticed any effect too but I want to try now to see if/when next rollout comes and sites takes hit, will those be able to save my ass or not? Big question right there. Because I saw some niche sites survive plainly because of that maybe.