Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• tsaimllc I am referring to the SSD plans, it start with 20GB and windows installation without update takes around 8gb of this
  • martincronholm Please open a support ticket, we will be glad to help you
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @solidseovps I'm really happy with the one server I have from you and I need a few more. The reason that I will choose another company is that you don't offer automatic billing. Just wanted to let you know that this is a deal breaker for me since I need too many servers to make this feasible.
  • @Brandon

We do offer automatic billing, You just need to open a ticket and request it before paying the invoice, We provide it to any customers who ask for it.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @solidseovps thanks for the info!
  • @Brandon, Our pleasure, Thank you for your business.
  • Just purchased Geek VPS, since GSA can't use more than 3 GB of RAM ( 32 bit infrastructure ) i think it should be ok, if not, is there a way i could upgrade just RAM ? To purchase 1 or 2 more GB or RAM, is that possible and what is the price ? If price is OK i might upgrade 1 more GB of ram immediately, just in case :).
  • Dariobl,

Thank you for contacting us, I am afraid we only offer upgrade to the next plan Which is 4gb the wizard. We are also offering new bigger plans in few days
  • cusabio1cusabio1 www.cusabio.com
    You must have stopped automatic payments since many of our clients would forget that they had it setup kit and manually pay it ending up duplicating payment, so we decided to cancel it... however i am sure we can re-activate it if you wont pay it manually...
  • @solidseovps

I got my server yesterday and i am satisfied, it's running GSA fine on 250 threads, maybe it could go for more but considering i'm running captcha breaker as well, i will keep it as it is, but if you would lower down the price of wizard package to at last $50 USD i would go for that one anyway :)
  • edited February 2014
    @daribol, I dont think anyone can lower there prices now, Microsoft raised up its license price 35% Up from this month. I am glad we are not raising any prices :) however anyone you see selling cheap windows vps with cheap price, know for sure they are running illegal windows
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Do you have any coupon codes?
  • @Miren, I am afraid we dont have any discounts or special running.
  • SolidSEO servers are the best in my opinion... They also have excellent proxies and the very best part about them is the customer service!!!
  • edited February 2014
    @coneh34d Thanks we appreciate your business

• We are about to release the new bigger packages in few days now, 8GB VPS, 12GB and 16GB

Let us know if anyone wants them here from GSA so we reserve them first before we are out of stock, we have very limited stock in Both North America and Europe (Germany)
  • edited February 2014
    @aulia, its what is closer to you and your clients, both are same spec.
  • I want to be reserve one of the bigger packages for the US.
  • @jgf213

Here are the spec

Super Wizard - CPU 13.6ghz ,- 08Gb ECC RAM, 4 Cores, 350GB Hard drive , 1GBPS Unmetered
         Champion - CPU 20.4GHZ - 12Gb ECC RAM  6 Cores, 450GB Hard Drive , 1GBPS Unmetered
              Master - CPU 27.2GHZ - 16Gb ECC RAM  8 Cores, 550GB Hard Drive , 1GBPS Unmetered

Which package you want?

• wow..
    you have bigger packages US zone for SSD VPS ?
    I use SCREAMIN' plan now.
    please PM me :D
  • @domeblack288, Currently The screaming is the biggest Plan we have for the SSD.
  • never mind
    thanks you
    :)
  • Check out our new Highline plans, Up to 16 GB of Rams, More cores and More Powerful
    https://www.solidseovps.com/windowsvps.php
  • i am currently using the screaming ssd vps and the performance is SICK. great!!
  • @bekkolt, Wait until you try The Turbo or the lightning the best we have ever created really
  • I just put up a support ticket to upgrade.
  • edited February 2014
    Hi,

Are there any known issues today or is it my ISP. My RDP connection is so slow that a mouse is not even moving. I rebooted my modem just for asusrance for 3 times but still no luck.

Thought on confirming.

Thanks.

------------

edit: Seems fine now!
  • @Pratik,

Thanks for the update, Glad its fixed now. If you are having similiar issue again, please open a support ticket so we can check if you are having a bad route with the vps ip.
  • question: can i run gsa ser from your servers without any proxies? is that allowed?
  • @dvolker

No its not allowed