Skip to content

practical spamvilla question re threads/captcha volume

Does anyone have some experience , or at least an educated guess as to what kind of volume can go through the 30/month 10 thread version of spamvilla?

If I have cb going as my primary solver, I also have cs if that helps. I'm just trying to avoid using dbc or other pricey options, but at the same time not missing the best links that use the hardest captchas.

At 100 threads with a couple dozen projects running, and hitting up to 140 or so lpm....some projects are just the contextual based modules, while other projects are everything but video/xxxvideo, referrer,exploit, pingback

I just dont want to make a big mistake based on ignorance and choke out the 10 threads and miss targets.

Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2013
    100 thread GSA is fine with 30/month option with us basically CB control recaptcha to spamvilla ocr very well with detailed stats CS does same thing as well i hope but if you already having GSA SER or GSA CB thats enough to use us , we limit 10 concurrent connections max in this plan for 99% clients i seen its more then enough to run 30$ monthly plan very well i hope i able to answer you you can order the service from CB it self drop down=>spamvilla=>website link is there cheers
  • I have found that the best way to use Spamvilla is by setting it up in CB (NOT IN SER!) So instead of setting it up as the second captcha solving service in SER, you go into CB setting and check "send captcha to following service if failed," put in your Spamvilla details and then select "send only marked types." Now go into the types, UNCHECK recaptcha, then right-click recaptcha and choose "toggle use of capctha service. The effect of all this is that ONLY recaptcha gets sent to Spamvilla, which is what you want. I
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @Spamvilla - I'm new to your service and have tried SEOGeek's method above but i am not seeing any recaptcha's in the CB log at all.

Is there another way to see if it's working? Or should i send a support ticket or...?

Please let me know. Thanks
  • If it is working correctly, you should see something like this in your CB message log:

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Thanks mate, yea i'm defo not seeing that.
  • I do not get banned if at the same time 11 threads will begin to make an inquiry to recaptcha service ? ( 30$ monthly
    plan)
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    spamvilla - so at 100 gsa threads, the average % of those that is recaptcha is low enough that the volume being sent to your service is not too much to choke it out? if the volume gets higher how does your service deal with that, just block it altogether or add it to a que to solve for a minute or two?

SEOgeek thanks...so u do not add it at all in the gsa settings? Does spamvilla not solve anything but recaptcha? If so I get that setup but if it solves other captchas, why not try and get those solved as well?
  • googlealchemist - The Spamvilla recaptcha solving service pretty much only solves recpatcha. Everything else you send will pretty much get solved incorrectly.  This just wastes time and overloads your limited spamvilla threads with captchas it cannot solve.  When you ONLY send recaptcha to SV, you can run more SER threads and waste less time.