Skip to content

What is the best indexing service?

I need around 50k links per day and the price shouldn't be too high. I have used Indexification but they seem to be deteriorating. I used to get around 70% index rate with them and it is currently around 20% to 25%. I am looking for a good alternative. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited November 2013

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I should ban you and remove your service from our tool. Posts like this is pure self advertising and I hope people will realize.
  • I will say that I've used Expressindexer and IncredibleIndexer.

Expressindexer: More expensive but have always worked and nice homepage.
    IncredibleIndexer: Cheaper but some downtime, plus I don't really know what's going on because databases being filled / flushed.

Both are recommended really, and a big step up from the old indexing services. If I didn't care about money, I'd pick Tim89's service though.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    TBH all of the new indexing services have about the same success rate as AFAIK they all use the same, or similar method of indexing (I'm seeing 50 - 80%)

Incredible Indexer
    is good, and with their 100k links per day offer it is exceptional value for money, especially if you are a heavy user, as (unless you're building an insane amount of links) you can just feed it everything without worrying about sorting the links in any way, saving you time.

Instant link indexer is also very good, and a bit more polished, with IMO a better user interface. Their basic package is also half the price of the others (although you only get 500 links per day as opposed to 100k!), but if you are on a budget, or just promoting a couple of sites then it is well worth checking out.

I haven't tried Tim's service, so can't really comment on that.

I'm sure that they would all offer you some kind of trial, so maybe try them out and see which one you prefer.
    @Sven I've removed my post, The OP asked a question, I gave him an answer...

I wouldn't need to post the link to my thread if the thread wasn't broken, someone has modded the thread and now it doesn't update properly so it's stuck at page 14.

Am I able to make a new thread?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Tim89 noone modified anything...at least not me. Though I have moved everything to "Buy / Sell / Trade" section now as this all got too much. Hope it updates there normally now.
    edited November 2013
    @Sven thank you for that, but honestly, my thread was modded, it did not update when people were posting... I still don't think it gets updated in the "Recent Discussion" page, but oh well, I understand.
  • Thanks for all the feedbacks. I wish to see some more opinions.
  • I would second @2Take2 If you need to index in bulk and you require super fast results, incredible indexer would be good as they provide 100,000 links per day, though not sure if they would be able to manage that for too long. I use instantlinkindexer, they are not very cheap but their service level is exceptional.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Of the services mentioned in this thread, i have only tried Instant Link Indexer and i'm very happy with results.
    It seems that the indexing rates of all those services are similar, so it's just a question of which you service you prefer based on price, volume etc.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I highly recommend Instant Link Indexer. Its magical! Give it a try, I suppose the owner is giving a 7 day trial. My web 2.0 links were indexed in less than 5 mins.
  • Thanks for all the comments. I would like to know the average index rate of InstantLinkIndexer and Incredible Indexer.
  • bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited November 2013
    I am sorry but i think indexing services are useless and almost look like scams sometimes. Indexing services are services that are not transparent. They rarely tell you what they do with your links. Indexing services are only marketing. Their pages are marketing. 

The screenshots they show you are just natural indexing process. It would happen without indexing services. It takes some times for googlebot to discover pages that are not on the top. 

Some only crawl and ping your URLS. It is useless to crawl and ping Urls. You can do it yourself. There are software for it. You could even create a long XML sitemap on several sites and let googlebot crawls it. 

I think it is even dangerous to join an indexing service, because it means you are going to send all your URL to a special service. What they do with your links, you really don't know. It can harm your whole link building strategy. For instance, let imagine Google also join a service and identify the pages where your URLs are posted. Then, google can penalize all those links.

The best solution is to create TIER projects in GSA for indexing.