Skip to content

After Update - Projects Lose Status & Priority

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited August 2012 in Bugs
After every update my projects lose their activity status and priority status. They revert back to the first status it had when I set up the project. So at start if I duplicate a project and edit it and the original duplicated project is marked inactive and set priority to ++, then even if I change to active and its been running for days, when I update the program it resets the active status and priority status to original setup (i.e. the setup it had from the duplicated project).

Has anybody else had this? I would guess it only occurs when you duplicate a project and edit it, rather than when you setup a new project. I have 30 sites, and I setup 1 template per site that I then duplicate into various other projects so I get this bug/error a lot! After every update I have to check status and priority of all projects! :-)
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I just checked that here (and before) and it works fine. No issue in it. Do you also get this when you close the program and restart it? Because thats the same that happens on the update.
  • Well as i mentioned before i got a similar issue.

Everytime i update or stopp all project and restart again all paused projects because of reaching a submission per day limit are reset and starting submitting again. I dont know why it after restarting not realized that the submission limit per day is allready reached.

Seem to be i am the only one who got that issue?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven - I tested it with a close down of the program and then reopen it. Works fine. Doesn't lose the settings. Will try the latest update and see if it's been solved. 

Edit: Seems like issue has been solved with last update. First time it hasn't changed all my settings! Exciting! :-)