Skip to content

Set up files are corrupt.

Hi. I woke up to GSA SER no longer working, no lpm and lots of errors. I rebooted the server. I saw there was an update, so I tried updating to 7.02 this morning and I kept getting the error mesage "The setup files are corrupt. Please obtain a new copy of the program". So I tried downloading the program again manually, and keep getting the same message. I'm running the 7.00 version and getting a lot of download and verification errors.

Comments

• Me too.

Also, I was running 120lpm on version 7.00 and after updating it's 0.5lpm. This always happens just after an update. Why is this? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What anti virus program do you use? Might be just a false detection and than it aborts download.
  • SER keeps on crashing asking me if I want to continue, restart or close the application. Could be my VPS which has been a bit slow these past two days but it did coincide with the 7.02 update.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @judderman - Did it actually crash? That happens to me but if you look at SER in the background you will notice it is actually still running, same for you?

If so, just hit "continue application", wait a couple of mins for the message to clear and all good still.
  • Definitely crashed but sine writing that and from my previous thread, I've scheduled projects and it seems to running OK. I think I might have pushed SER a bit far :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    lol yea be gentle don't break it!
  • LOL, it's just crashed again and gave me the 'out of memory' notice. Scheduler it is then :)
    Send a project backup please.
  • It's OK Sven, I have created probably 200 projects now and my VPS isn't as fast as it could be.
  • Hi,

I am trying to install GSA SER on my PC. I downloaded the files on http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/ but everytime I try to install it, it says : "The setup files are corrupt. Please obtain a new copy of the program".
    How can I get it installed on my computer ? 

Thanks,

Try the Mirror Link.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited September 2014
    Yeah @JudderMan, you are abusing your VPS. They do have support groups for this type of thing.

I think you are ready for a dedi ;)
  • @ron haha, that was last year dude, I have 5 dedis now ;)