Skip to content

Generated article titles too short?

2Take22Take2 UK
edited October 2013 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi @Sven,

I was having a play with the Article manager in SER (Nice feature BTW), and noticed that if you use the 'ADD' function, and then 'Search online and mix' the article titles generated are only a single sentence with a little bit of spintax , whereas the articles are good for at least several hundred variations.

It's not a problem for me as I could just use the 'title builder' tool in Rankwyz to create them, but for other users the title will quickly become duplicate, long before the article does.

Is there any chance of making it create the spintax for the titles from several (preferably at least 25+) scraped titles all spun together?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited October 2013
    Next version makes this happen.
  • Fantastic support as usual @sven ! =D>
  • Thank you so much @sven :D
  • Can I add onto this @sven, can SER pick the titles from one file or does it have to match up with the amount of articles?

The reason being is I bulk spin around 100 articles with WordAi and upload them to the Article Manager, but the titles/file names of the articles are aslkubiakygsd589q3o84 stuff like that, so I have separate titles but want to just have one file with all of them in there (in spintax), eg:

{This {is a|is just a|is really a|can be a|is actually a} title that {will be|is likely to be|will soon be|is going to be|will undoubtedly be} unique|Here is {another|still another|yet another} title {that is|that's} incredible|I have spun this title {to the|towards the|for the} max with my {spinning|re-writing|rotating|rewriting} tool|This is what {I want|i'd like|I would like|I need} from my SER tool}

That is 100% unique and will give many titles and will save having to create individual txt files for each spun title.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can put it in a file and use %spinfile% in Article Title or something that suits you.
  • Awesome, thanks. I should have known that, sorry. Was a bit hasty in asking :)