Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• I don't get it how should I use Captcha Breaker with this? In the Captcha Settings there is no option to choose Captcha Breaker??

Also if I may suggest adding the option to use www.eve.cm for captcha solving it would be really great! :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I think Captcha Sniper is an option there. You can use that as well and it will work with Captcha Breaker.

Eve service is available in Captcha Breaker and so also for any other program where you can use Captcha Breaker.

• I'm Sorry, But I can't get this program to create even a single Email Either as well.   Any chance I can get a refund on this at all? 
  • @Hunar submit a ticket and i will try to help you out
  • Okay Thanks Will do.
  • I submitted the ticket and you said I can't get a refund? The software is very slow at creating emails.
    Someone who posted he can create 2000 emails per day is wrong.
    Can we get some support??? I think I just wasted my money.
  • edited January 2014
    The speed of creating accounts depends on lots of factors like your proxies , the captcha service and what provider you use. There are people that are creating a lot more then 2k accounts per day so that's not wrong at all. Have you submitted a ticket and i haven't helped you ? I have answered with delay on some tickets as i'll be travelling till next week and i don't have much time to spend on the computer. When i will be back i'll start checking all the providers and do the necesary changes if there are any needed.
  • I'm creating thousands of accounts per day, just make sure your server has a good bandwidth, your proxies are private and not public shit, and set your threads to 10. Also choose a good email provider, using something that works well with CB is preferable.
  • Just want to share my experience with this program for other guys who are thinking of buying this program. I bought it few days ago and have used it for building accounts for outlook, yandex and nokiamail. In total, I've created over 1000 email accounts :) Programs works really well. Good thing is their support is awesome. This guy is really serious towards his program. To fix some of the problems, he actually took time to troubleshoot the program on my VPS. I'm extremely happy :)  Good luck Gabel with your future sales.

If you need a program to make emails, this is the one!

P.S. I didn't know this seller before. It's the first time I've done business with him.

• NEW UPDATE 1.2.1.1

1) Fixed broken providers

2) Other small fixes and improvements.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited January 2014
    I just bought this software and am yet to make any accounts with it. Can you clarify the correct format for proxies. In your software it states to use:

PROXY:IP:USERNAME:PORT

Where does the password go?

I am using IP:port:username:password which does not work!
  • @sickseo contact me on live chat and will try to help you . I'm currently using it and creates accounts just fine
    Sorry...updated original message as I believe the problem is with my format for proxies being incorrect. Can you advise the correct format please?
  • edited January 2014
    i'm on live chat right now , can you reach me there as it would make the communication easier , thanks.
    The proxy format is IP:PORT:USER:PASS
    Just to update...all is working perfectly now...was on live chat with gabel who went on teamviewer to test my install. Discovered my proxies were at fault. They are semi-dedi from proxy hub, but after testing them and removing non-working ones, accounts are being created fine at 10 threads.

I also had ser running in the background at 300 threads which was eating my bandwidth...having reduced the threads on ser, the account creator is working fine now!
  • hey @gabel any chance you could add Alias functionality for outlook? 
  • edited January 2014
    @system0102 it's already implemented , under general option you will find a box called Aliases , just fill that in and it should work just fine.
  • @gabel I put 10 Aliases but still don't see alias emails created. Only master emails saved into the SER formated file. 
  • @system0102 will take a look to see if there's a problem . also if you could submit a support ticket in the future will be easier for me to keep track of things . thanks
  • @gabel thanks man! Will do next time :)
  • hi are u olso going to put this providers in u software
    directbox.com
    Smart-Mail
    mail.com

• I will have a look at them after i'll finish adding the providers i'm curently working on
  • Just wanted to say this software is awesome :). I was looking for an email account creator as I hated constantly buying them from fiverr and or other sources. What saved me the most time though was being able directly import the emails into SER. Support is great too, I had a problem with my captcha sniper/captcha breaker when it came to solving and they quickly helped resolve the issue over skype!
  • @gabel how does this interact with CB? I have just purchased and when trying to use deathbycaptcha for example, it seems like it is bypassing CB and connecting directly with deathbycaptcha. It is the only software that I am running on the server that is doing it - all other programs interact fine with CB
  • @jjumpm2 contact me on live support and will help you out
  • Thanks @gabel for taking the time to help me, excellent support!
  • Glad i could help , if there's anything else just let me know.
  • @gabel, you know the issue with png Recaptcha and ReverseProxiesOCR, is this something that can be fixed your end, or will I have to ask them? Can the program not send it in jpg?
  • @jjumpm2 i'm working with them to try and find a solution on this
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Software works nicely, i had some minor problems at the start and @gabel was very helpful and fast with the support. Many thanks.