Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• So correct me if I'm wrong, but the only recurring cost of this is 1 captcha per account (which requires the use of a captcha service or manually entering them)? I was in a little awe at the first post as he said that he created 100k accounts and hence used 100k captchas to create them. What advantages does this offer over similar programs such as SuperHac?
  • @pclweb if you are referring to running the program with 1 license on 2 machines unfortunately that's not possible , you can change your license from one machine to another.
    @JamPackedSpam CB for example has an 80% rate for captcha solving on Laposte so that means no money spent for that. I know there are a few people that managed to add captcha that other providers use to CB so their costs are 0.
    As far for advantages i would say that one of the biggest one is the diversity in email providers , there are 12 at the moment and more will be added in time.
  • Can you add hotmail or yahoo mail support?
  • @gabel how do i change my licence. do i contact you via support?
  • @sasuke24 i'm currently testing Hotmail and will get that added in the next update if everything goes well and will be looking into yahoo too.
    @pclweb after you install it on the new machine and input your license key it should ask if you want to transfer the license. If you have any problems just him me up via the support desk.
  • Will send a support ticket. No transfer button is displayed only "You have licensed this bot on another PC. Do you want to insert another license key?"
  • @pclweb i'm on live support so hit me up there
  • Where is Captcha Breaker option? http://prntscr.com/27gyiv
  • edited November 2013
    @sasuke24 run CB as a webserver emulating one of the captcha service like DBC or decaptcher and that would work just fine. Hit me up on live support if you still can't manage this.
  • Contacting you. I am first-timer in this. I would really appreciate if you can show me how to do it. Thank you!
  • @sasuke24 just select captcha sniper. that would be the simple route. :)
  • @pclweb - Will it work if I only have CB installed/running?
  • cb can only solve one captcha laposte. you will need to use an alternative catcha service for other providers. you can either add them in wizmail or in cb options
  • I am getting errors while creating accounts. Can someone help me. Also, @pclweb what do you mean?
  • @sasuke24 submit a ticket with the errors you have on the support desk and i'll take a look , remember that's the best way to get a fast answer to your questions.
    Thanks
  • Quite unsure why registration is not working. Even when I am registered, it's still showing wrong password even through I provided valid data. Can you send me the info of the resolved ticket in here, through a PM.
  • i got your first ticket , please don't open another one this fast, while i try to answer as fast as possible sometimes it can take a bit.
    Will look to see what's the problem with the support desk registering.
  • I am sorry. Actually I received a mail saying that the ticket is resolved. However, when I tried clicking the link, it redirected me to a page where I need to log in to see the ticket. But, the login is not working.
  • you should be able to view your tickets now , seems there is a bug with the registration in the support script.
  • I'm getting Problem in Email creator. i didn't created any single account with this creator yet.
    Help plz. 
  • @dustera contact the support desk , like i said a few times that's the best way to get help
    Thanks
  • Still waiting for custom password, when will you be able to add this feature?
  • @brianhill it has been added
  • edited December 2013
    NEW UPDATE 1.2

1) Added Outlook.com
    - Can also create aliases (chooses a random extension for the aliases ).

2) Added Seznam.cz
    - Randomly chooses between 2 extensions.

3)Added custom password
    - You can now set a password that will be used on all the created accounts.

4) Improved signup speed for some providers.

5) Other small fixes and improvments.

Pricing structure will be changed soon so make sure you grab your copy now :-)
  • Now I'm grabbing one :D
  • edited December 2013
    solved - thanks.
  • edited December 2013
    @system0102 thanks
  • edited December 2013
    NEW UPDATE 1.2.1

1) Fixed Outlook.com
    - They keep making changes.

2) Other small fixes and improvements.
  • Seldom do I make a purchase and feel that I got more than my moneys worth.  Well I just want to say that this is one bad ass email bot.

Thank you for creating it and I hope you will continue to support this program for a long time.  It is well worth the price if anyone is still deciding if they should purchase it.  Thank you again:)

• I purchased this today and I can't get it to create 1 email account.. Not even 1. I'm using captcha breaker. Can you help?