Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• @Sven sent you a PM with your license details . I use and check the tool almost every day so if something doesn't work i fix it asap and nobody contacted me about any issues. Could you please tell them to contact me on http://support.botswiz.com/. thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes will do next time. I just didn't know there was a SER export format. So all fine now. And thanks for the lic.
  • edited November 2013
    NEW UPDATE

1) Added GMX.com
    - Limits the number of accounts created per IP to 2-3

2) Added Freeola.com
    - Can choose from over 500 extensions
    - No captcha needed for now

3) Added Inbox.lv
    - Limits to 1-2 accounts per IP

4) Added Yandex.com

5) General options are now remembered.

6) Other small fixes and improvments.
  • @gabel is the newly added emails providers supports pop3 and also allows spam filter setup ?
  • @antonyalston yes , before adding a new provider i make sure they allow pop3 connection . Also the spam filter is always sorted to make sure everything goes into the inbox.
  • @gabel awesome stuffs my new favorite email creating soft for GSA Ser :D
  • how to update the soft i am not able to get any update notification :(
  • just close it and open it again , you'll get an update notification
  • is there a demo version ?
  • @KayKay there is no trial version, but there is a 7 days money back guarantee if it's not working for you
  • thanks for info @gabel !
  • @KayKay no problem , just let me know if you have any other questions , i'll be more then happy to help
  • @gabel, i got zero email creation on laposte on this update, with or without proxy, even i only want to create 2 email only, i don't see any email creation process like the first version, i also didn't see any captcha send to gsa captcha breaker like i see it when try to create reddiff email. i already open ticket about other problem and didn't get any answer.

• Btw i hope you can add custome time out feature on your bot, so i can set it when i got low speed connection
  • edited November 2013
    @berubah i don't see any unanswered tickets. add me on skype botswiz and we can chat there . it seems laposte found out the way i was bypassing the country restriction so for now you need to use french proxies, i'll try to find another way to do it.
    just tested it with CB and works just fine , add me on skype and we can take it from there.
    if there is enough interest i can look into adding that feature , remember you can submit your features requests on http://support.botswiz.com/754824-Mass-Email-Creator and others can vote them.
  • edited November 2013
    I already did open ticket, but i can't login to check it, i also can't create add new feature request because i need to login, i don't know why i need to login again, i already login on my account, and i can't login to check my open ticket and to add new sugestion in there.

btw thanks for laposte explanation

• add me on skype and we can talk there
  • edited November 2013
    Ok wizmail is working fine now, and i can create about 2000 email today with this. The reason why i choose wizmail is because its not only create aol/hotmail account but also its provide another email provider, and its make easy to create more email account without ip limit like hotmail.com.

I can create rediff 1000 email in one hours using decaptcher alone (it cost about $2,3) with 10 shared proxies from buy proxies, the only problem is i can't set html timeout like gsa ser, so sometimes the registration page is not full opened, and send blank/partial image captcha to my captcha service. Its because i have low speed connection, if you have same problem with me, you can vote my feature request in here : http://support.botswiz.com/602019-Custom-Time-Out.

I didn't have to buy another email account again, now with $10 i can create 5000 email account, wizzmail is one of the top email creation software that every gsa user must have.

• edited November 2013
    I can confirm rediff pop3 is not working

I ready create bunch rediff email and its not working, better your remove this email service from wizzmail, now i only can use nokia on wizz mail, yandex is only burn my captcha balance, also freeola.com not work for me, this is because wizzmail didn't have custom timeout, so i can't set it to work with my internet connection.
  • edited November 2013
    it seems indeed rediffmail stopped today offering POP3 on free accounts as they where working just fine yesterday , been using them in other bots i have. will be looking if they allow IMAP on free accounts , if not they will be removed.
    As for freeola.com as i told you on skype , your proxies just don't work with it, maybe you can try and ask for new ones from your provider.
    Like i said before i will look into adding the custom timeout function but as you are the only one who requested it, it's not on top of priorities right now , i'm testing a few more providers at the moment. If more people will vote for that option i will look into adding it faster.
    Even though some of the providers might stop offering POP3 on free accounts in time , rest assured that i will replace and add new one constantly.
  • edited November 2013
    @gabel, freeola didn't work with or without proxy, my proxy is work on other email provider, i also use hidemyass vpn, it also didn't create any email from freeola, so for my this is not about my proxy work or not. I also working wizmail with vpn to create email from laposte, i get 2 email created from 10 captcha that solved by captcha breaker ( i can see the captcha is solved 80% by captcha breaker but only can create 2 email even i got 10 captcha resolve with gsa captcha breaker), its work but when hidemyass change my ip, i got error message ubot browser problem. In 1 hour using hidemyass vpn i only create 50 laposte email and without changing ip on my vpn (if i rotate ip it will be stopped). So for me custom timeout is a must, even gsa ser add this feature why you didn't add this on your software ?

• edited November 2013
    @berubah because there are a lot of changes that have to be made , and takes a bit of time, time that currently is spent on finding,testing and improving email providers.
    i haven't said that i won't add it,it's just not on the top priorities list and you have to understand that there are other things that need to be done before adding your feature request as you're the only one that requested it for now.
    And if you could post your support questions to the dedicated support portal i would appreciate it , it makes it easier for me to keep track of things or to answer.

Thank you
  • yes maybe i only the one that request this feature, but this is important feature that you must have because your customer is have different internet connection, all seo software in the market including gsa ser has this feature, i don't know if there is any backlink software that didn't allow you to set custom timeout, because they are realize that every their customer have different internet connection.
  • @berubah i don't see the point of continuing the discussion on this topic, i've told you it will be added in the future.
    If there's anything else that i can help you with submit a support ticket.
    Thank you
  • I would like to see an option to create a forwarding rule in created accounts (where the provider allows this) so all messages get sent to an email account chosen by the user or the program sets an address when it makes the first account. What do you think about this @gabel?
  • edited November 2013
    There are a number of email account creator sold here already. Could someone tell me the differences between them and how this ranks compared to the others? Thanks.
  • @Diji1 is something i'll look into after releasing the current update i'm working on.
    @jonathanjon there's no email account creator that has so many providers like WizMail , there are currently 11 and more will come so i would say that's the biggest difference, the diversity in providers.
  • So does WizMail work with Captcha Breaker?
  • @TheEditor yes it does , currently the highest success rate is with Laposte , but i'm sure it could be trained to handle the captcha from other providers.
  • Any chance you can make this for more than one ip. Most software lets you use at least 2 as i want to use this on my vps. Thanks