Skip to content

High PR blog commenting

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Sven, I think you mentioned you'd incorporate the function that delays the timeout of high pr blog comments. Before if you "Enable custom mode", I think they will wait a while if you want to complete the comments. But we discussed how many of us won't be online after the timeout it just posts automatically. I requested if it's possible to not post automatically - or put a much longer timeout - so that we can come back and post on our precious high pr blog comment page manually?

Wondering if this feature has been implemented. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It is there. Just click on the label "Timeout: xy sec" and it changed to "Waiting for user input".
  • That's great to see this implemented. But I can't see the find the "Timeout" options in the Data or Options section. Could you tell me exactly where it is? Thanks.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Also - when you select "waiting for user input", does it continue posting to other sites in the meantime or does the project come to a halt?
    edited October 2012

@jonathanjon there is no option, you have to click on this when the dialog pops up.

@GlobalGoogler no it waits till this one is finished. Of course if some other sites can be filtered out its done.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks. 
  • Sven, so when you're away, it will wait for you to come back then the dialog pops up?

And so for the project, it pauses until the dialog pops up and then you do something, then it continues right?
    yes