Skip to content

V6.88 Cpu Usage

Hi @Sven .. after running v6.88 for a while now .. it seems it takes realy alot of cpu usage on some parts .. ser hangs for a while and then comes back again

Comments

• Mines flying at 188LPM
  • will try new version if it changes ,)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yea there was a minor bug in 6.88...should be fine on 6.89 (released earlier today).
  • I still notice poor performance on 6.89. I'm not complaining but I am a power user of GSA and notice even the little subtleties like this
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I agree with @skoh, SER running very laggy in 6.89
  • its running better than the old one for sure ;)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I don't know man, I'm still getting a lot of lag and "not responding" running SER on a 32gb dedicated with 600 threads.
  • edited October 2013
    ^ same across multiple dedi's but not that many threads lol
  • same here
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    same here very laggy
  • edited October 2013
    Experiencing a similar issue in 6.89.

After importing a list of around 2000 targets manually into a project than ran before, GSA stops to 5 threads after around 500 processed and I get the 'Attention - no more targets' message.  Tried it with a different project as well, same problem. if I check (both pre and after) setting the status to inactive for remaining target URLs, it shows none left. They're also not resumed when you re-active the project.

After running on 6.68, loading the project, re-loading the articles (as they were empty, I think due to the usage of article manager before), everything goes smooth.