Skip to content

Multiple Posts per Accounts using Multiple Articles

With the new multiple posts per accounts feature, we can easily submit e.g. many articles periodically to the same account creating a much more "powerfull" account. Thats quite nice but I got a problem on using different articles/targets in the same project.
If for example I got a site about "dog" and one about "cat" and I got articles about "dog" and articles about "cat". Now I setup an article project which pulls the articles via spinfolder which is working like a charm. But it does want URL and anchor text in the specific fields. And there is no option like use the URL dog-site.com and the anchor "dogs are cool" if you pull a "dog" article. If I hardcode the links into the articles, SER has no URL to verify later so I tried to put the links straight in to every article and add all the used URLs in the URL field but now, when SER randomly takes the "cat" URL and a "dog" article, it will embed a "dog" link into my "cat" article, thats no goode ...
Any ideas on how to solve this other then creating different projects because this is not what I want :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I would simply use two projects ;) OK than you have two blogs but isn't that the point? Someone who is interested in dogs might not want to read about cats.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Yeah ofc for blogs thats pretty nice but for article directories it's common practice that you have multiple articles in a single account which will also produces better onpage interlinking between your articles.
    So this is not possible at the current status of SER ? Maybe I can get some workaround done, will report back then ;)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    If it was possible to combine macros this could be done if I'ld name the content files same as the project URL and then use %spinfolder %URL% %
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Any chance you may enable macro usage on URL field @Sven ? Would be nice also for using file macro und dynamically pulling URL lists for submissions and will solve my problem here ;)
    You can do that already.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Oh what ? Thought that this is not working as right-click does not show the macro menu ! Ok thank you!
    Hmm yes that menu is not showing...though it's usable as in every field.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Its working now, thank you!