Skip to content

Kontent Machine 3 - Lifetime License Opportunity Coming Up Again

For those of you that wished you had been able to get a lifetime license for Kontent Machine but got stuck on a recurring monthly fee - good news for you. Georgi from Kontent Machine emailed me stating that with the release of Kontent Machine 3 this fall they will once again offer a lifetime license purchase option.

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    anyone knows what was the price of the first lifetime license ? 
  • $197.00 without a discount code I believe.
  • it's 217 $ got it !  :D
  • Has it came out yet? :)

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Ya it's out and the new interface is pretty cool. :)

I did a video and show to import the template in GSA SER if you've never done it before: http://www.imdevin.com/kontent-machine-3/ (skip to around 10:00 minutes)

It's basically a matter of exporting the template in KM and then going to tools > import > account data in SER. I know most of you probably know that but just in case any noobies are wondering :P

• Uhm... I've had KM and GSA for a long time and it's worked very well, however suddenly I can't import articles anymore. I've already used AUTO FILL-> USE Kontent Machine, however it doesn't import any articles to the article manager.

Using @s4nt0s method it's only possible to import 1 article at a time.

How do you import like 50 KM articles at once?
  • Nevermind - seems like there is a bug in KM3 regarding export. The article field is blank.
  • There's a lot of bugs with KM3,  It doesn't fill out the About Me Section,  Or the categories.  and when you use their about me tool  it almost always crashes.    I had done a support ticket and the response was. 

rob,

We have replied to your support request, #791791 with the following response:

Hi Rob,

We will refund you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Georgi

How shitty, Their customer support used to be really good. :(

@hunar - That's odd ^^ 

The export templates are filling out all fields for me except for if you're using SERengines and need to fill out "Blog About", that one isn't built into the default template.

@claus10 - You can still export articles and load them into the article manager using the manual method or macro.

• s4nt0s the problem was the body was empty. Somehow KM3 didn't say not enough sources (can't remember the standard error message) so it just scraped and exported. Everything was there except the article body.
  • @s4nt0s, can you explain that in more detail? I'm not able to import all 50 articles at once either.
    @JamPackedSpam - Export all your articles/templates as you normally would in KM3, then in SER click on tools > autofill > use kontent machine > import. Navigate to the folder containing your articles and press "cntrl + a" to select them all. 

You should see article manager fill up with articles.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    @s4nt0s - thanks for the above tip, was scratching my head all afternoon trying to figure that out! :))

Just bought the lifetime license today, and although there *are* a couple of small bugs, all in all I think that it's a great product.

Very easy to use and control the quality of the output, which if set up properly with a decent spinner seems to be quite high, almost to the point of being able to create readable content for tier 1.

Well impressed.
  • Anyone can shed a light on how KM fetches articles? Are they unique? Do they spin itself somehow at sentence level or such?

Cheers.
  • @Pratik - You can fetch/scrape unspun articles, or you can generate a super spun article that will be spun on word/phrase/sentence/paragraph level, depending on your settings.

The uniqueness varies depending on your settings (from a few hundred, to thousands), but if you're looking for articles that make perfect sense, then you would need to use it in conjunction with other tools and a bit of manual work.
  • @2Take2 I've got TheBestSpinner license if that is included in "other tools set".

Might think about it when I have more money to spend.

Cheers.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    @Pratik, - If you're just planning on making spun articles that make perfect sense, then you only really need a tool that can scrape articles for you, so KM might be overkill.

The 'other tools' that I was thinking of were TBS and Word AI, but alternatively you could just use article builder.

• TBS is doing good job and has lot more options . Plus lot cheaper . I stay with TBS . 

I use Auto Select Synonyms in TBS , good articles , readable , unique  . If i need really good one , then will do it manually . 

look at this 

An awesome technique that may not cost a $ should be to produce reports that hook up to your affiliate internet site if you would like crank out funds over the internet. On-line search engine listings are perpetually to the "hunt" for fresh made up fabric which has been uploaded online. So, just how would you produce an original thought for your forthcoming content?

It's good right ? 

:D
  • rajeshjhambrajeshjhamb India
    edited March 2016
    Kontent Machine is a completely automated content generation SEO software that is going to save you lots of time if you want to quickly and easily take your website at the top of search engine results. Kontent Machine can quickly generate lots of keyword specific content for your website. 

The older version you were able to create unlimited similar and unique content and then transfer it to your 
    SEO software for approval, and with the new version 3 it has become even easier and efficient. 

The generated content can be easily transferred to any link building software very conveniently and that’s what gives Kontent Machine edge over other similar tools

*link removed*
  • @rejeshjhamb

We already know what KM is... this is a three year old thread...
  • Ok .I am Sorry
  • How to integrate K.M to GSA?