Skip to content

T1 - quantity and anchor

edited September 2013 in Need Help
Hi Guys.
First I wanna say that this is becoming one of the best forums in the SEO World. In the past 2 weeks I checked it every day and finally I decided to register here because I found tons of information, not only regarding GSA SER, but also about SEO in general.
I read all the related threads to tiered link building, I read over and over a few really good guides posted here by some awesome people.

BUT, 2 things seems to not be included in any guide/thread I read.

1. How MANY backlinks you created for T1 on your last website (your last new website actually, anything <6 months) ? This is my MAIN question I have regarding T1: the quantity of backlinks you use to create on a new website, and by new I understand less than 6 months, as I mentioned above.

2. I've noticed that everyone, mostly uses Articles, Social Network, Web 2.0 and Wiki for T1, at least. So, for this discussion to be as clear as possible, let's just stick with that. Now, my question: do you use all types of anchor texts (exact match, partial / related, domain and generic) spread over across all this 4 engines ? Or, for example, you do something like this ? :
articles - use domain + partial
wiki - use exact + generic
social network - use exact + domain
web 2.0 - use domain + exact

English isn't my first language, so if you didn't understand something I said, ask me.

Cheers.
Tagged:

Comments

• Howdy @banel

There are no definite answers for your questions, because it depends on the niche, the comp and load of other variables, but...
    1. If you care about the site then 5-20 a day to start with slowly increasing that number over weeks.
    2. Yes to the first bit

• ronron SERLists.com
    I would add that I don't go above 6% on any one anchor, and in a lot of cases I am at 3%. So when you diversify your anchors, keep the real anchor light. If you did your onpage seo correctly, G already knows what your page is about - so don't shove it in their face. Maintain anchor diversification within each platform.