Skip to content

Disable proxies...

@sven for some reason SER is disabling my private proxies.. in options: disable banned proxies are uncheck... and in proxies options: automatically disable private proxies are uncheck also.... why my private proxies are getting disabled..

and you should add a Re-Enable proxies after X Time...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That can only be the setting to test good and bad proxies. Just checked the code and proxies are not deactivated when both options are unchecked.
  • edited September 2013
    ok i thought those options only apply for public ones...

anyways if the test option is enabled: (My option is Test Proxies (ALL(good only) 
    what is the time for every test? (Re-test previously working proxies)
    If the test find a bad proxy, that proxy is automatically disabled?

yes, it is disabled. The recheck is done for proxies that had a response time so they worked in the past. All of those are checked as well when that option is on.
  • IF i check the option: Remove bad proxies when older than Xmins... my private proxies could be remove because of that?

What i want to do is: im using public proxies for some things and private for other things... i want public proxies to be disabled when they are not working, recheck after a while and if they are still not working then remove.
    for my private proxies i want ser to disable them when they are banned and reenable when they are working again after the rechck, but i don't want ser to ever remove my private proxies... is this possible?
    No, But why do you use public proxies anyway? If you have private once, I wouldn't care too much about the others and set things up not to delete anything.