Skip to content

Very low LpM..

edited August 2013 in Need Help
Hello GSA Forum,

I really have low LpM submissions rate, I'm using 30 semi-dedicated proxies, have like 10 projects running, 220 threads is running, and my LpM is 1.00.. how can i improve that?

Regards.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    We have many threads like that and it's always the same...you have to provide details. And please read some more threads with the same topic first.
  • All right, here it is my settings.

Tier 2 Settings

Tier 3 Settings

Options Settings, Submission

Options Settings, Captcha

Options Settings, indexing

Options Settings, Filter

Options Settings, Advanced

GSA Captcha Breaker Settings

GSA SEO Indexer Settings

If i need to provide anything else please let me know, i think this should be enough.

Regards.

• Hi,
    I have went through your settings and this is some advices just to increase the LPM (you might miss submissions with your current criteria)
    Tier settings:
    Choose Ask 1st service to fill captchas (since you have Captcha Breaker as 1st service on your Options)
    Check Skip hard to resolve captcha (This is just the intention of not solving Recaptcha, Text captcha for example). 
    For Tags use: Anchor texts. 
    Check Skip also unknown PR
    ------- Since you choose PR filter, this might get blocked by Google very soon and of course, slow is inevitable-------
    Submission Settings:
    Check custom time between search engine queries: 60sec (you have only 30 proxies for both PR checking and SE queries, don't kill it)
    Indexing Settings: 
    You have to filter this, some ping services are down already I think, I don't use PING personally

Hope this helps increasing your LPM.
  • edited October 2013
    Hello Alex,

Thank you very much for your respond, i played with GSA settings a bit, and i managed to increase my LpM from 3 to 45.55, which is damn awesome!, i will try also as well settings you mentioned and hopefully it stays like this and even improve more ^^ thanks again.

• Updated my LpM is 120 now :D http://prntscr.com/1y3gpw really huge achievement and success, it was really worth it reading all GSA threads on forum ^^
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @Anonymous are you using target lists scraped with scrapebox/ gscraper or scrape with gsa while running campaign?
  • @grax1 No i don't, but i will try to get some good list as well, it will probably improve my LpM even more :D current LpM 130, really epic!
    damn, nice, I'll go through this thread and try to have similar settings on my pc, I also suffer the problem of low lpm and will try to solve it when I'll be ready with other things. You said "it was really worth it reading all GSA threads on forum ^^". If you bookmarked or saved some of them that really helped you, could you please post them here ? I thnik it would help other people(including me :D ) that can't increase lpm.
  • https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1630/links-per-minute#latest

I played a lot with my settings and also read other people settings and opinions, till i figured out and tested, what it works for me. Try to play with settings a bit and you will improve LpM for sure :)
    edited October 2013
    Thanks a lot for your help @Anonymous, may I know where you buy your proxies ? I was using 10 private from proxy-hub.com but didn't try any others provided and maybe there are better options ;) I don't know if it's better to get less but private or  double but semi 
  • edited October 2013
    @grax1 I use buyproxies, and i must say they are excellent, support is very good and fast, and in my opinion they are better then proxy-hub. As for proxies i use 30 semi, and it's working very well. If you wish to try buyproxies it would be good if you can purchase through my affiliate link http://buyproxies.org
    edited October 2013
    I was reading some people's review of buyproxy and everyone is saying this is great provider so I'll try them to get some comparison to proxy-hub. No problem I can buy through your aff, it doesn't cost me anything. But I'm still not sure whether to get private or semi, need to read more about it