Skip to content

I am getting SPAM email warning ?

edited August 2013 in Need Help
Today i have used GSA for the tier 2 links and start submitting through my VPS. Today i have received the message from vps guy that i am sending too many spam email.I have used private proxies.

Here is what i got

The IP has been automatically blocked for a period of time. For an IP to be blocked, it needs to have made several failed logins (ssh, imap....), tried to log in for an "invalid user", or have triggered several 5xx-Error-Codes (eg. Blacklist on email...), all during a short period of time.
The Server-Owner configures the number of failed attempts, and the time period they have to occur in, in order to trigger a ban and report. Blocklist has no control over these settings.
He has registered automatically on a honeypot Wiki/Forum/Blog-System....
At the site there is a notice that all postings and registrations will be reported. 
He used xrumer or other Tools or had a false configured mod_rewrite/mod_proxy who is abused:

Please help i am now scared of deleting my VPS

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

GSA =  company name.

However as you posted in the Search Engine Ranker category, I guess it's SER you use. Anyway the program is not sending any emails out. So I don't know what they are talking about. Though you should not post such details on a forum like this (just my point of view) even though you masked the IP.

• yeah i mean Search engine ranker. How can i solve this problem. I forget to tick the proxies option for submission, is this the issue came from ?
    guess it is than yes.
  • Is there anyway to block blocklist.de IPs to detect my VPS IP ?
    not submitting to one of ther honeypots is the only one ;)