Skip to content

Submitting but NOT verifying..

Hi,

for the pass few days GSA has been submitting links. I have over 36000 and rising links submitted but i'm lucky if 10 per day gets verified.
how do i get more verified?
can i "force" verify?

please help.
thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The program verifies in intervals. It removes them after some time automatically if it sees no chance to see them verified. You can force to check them when you turn the status to "Active (Verify Only)".

Though the ratio of submitted/verified depends heavily on your content, proxy usage and engine selection.

• i have the same problem 20000 submitted and 90 verified
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

If you stop ser, reboot the vps / computer its on and restart it, you kick off verify mode

Handy if you have a lot of links waiting to be verified

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I've been having a massive issue with this recently. It's like 10 000 submitted to 100 verified. Like crazy low numbers. In the past it was over 10% now it's like 1%. 

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Need to find the cause of this low verify aspect. The major thing that changed is that I changed it from verfiy every 3 days to auto verify so maybe this is it?
  • I have the same problem with the verify. I restart SER every morning. This can be the cause? All my T1 are seted on submitted and verify at 1440.

Regards
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - what's the best way to check why links are not verifying? I've had this for a while now to ensure it's not just a temporary thing, but on 1 VPS I have 21 000 submitted and 50 verified! (I have cleared the counters before this) and on another 13 000 submitted and 60 verified!

What's the best way to debug the cause of this? 
    (I don't think it's the content as it's all custom and well written) and my rates used to be good over 10%. It's almost like it's not able to verify them or there is a macro clash or something else. 
    @AlexR please provide the project backup than or at least manually check if one of the URLs shows the link and SER does not see it.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - will send you PM with VPS access. 
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Any update on this? The same thing is happening to me too.

If it helps i can tell you it only happens on certain projects... Lower tier projects.

For me those are different from tier 1 because they have "Per URL" checked and "Verify every 24 hours".

All other settings are the same as tier 1.

I turned off all projects and set those affected to verify only. It ran through them all completely but still didn't verify all the URL's.

@Sven - I had SER set to wait 15 mins between email logins. I think that might be the reason?
    @gooner if that email domain is used on many projects than yes, this can influence things a lot. What email provider is that?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @gooner - is it the platforms that require email login that aren't verifying or the other platforms? I've still got the issue and trying to find the cause. For me it seems to happen on my lower tiers only as well. 
  • I might have the same issue, my Tier 1 and Tier 2 are getting very low verified backlins. But my Tier3,4 and 5 are blasting away...

Weird

@Sven - It's hotmail - I have 10 different accounts per project so i don't think it's that.

AlexR - I got p1ssed off and deleted all from the submitted lists in those projects, now they are all verifying properly again.

I realised i also imported huge lists into those projects, like hundreds of thousands of urls - Maybe it was submitting faster than could be verified? :S

I also changed lots of settings because i am new to the software, so from my end it could be any number of things, but i'm leaving everything on verify automatically and now it seems to be fine.
    @gooner for hotmail you don't need that 15 minutes delay.
    Thanks Sven, i turned that off yesterday also and now all is fine.
    @sven - One last question on this subject - If you use scheduler to run for 20 minutes, if the project changes when it is in the middle of verifying, does it start again at 0% verifying when the project restarts 20 mins later?

I'm thinking maybe it never has enough time to verify all links in the project?
    No, it will not check the same URLs again for verification.
    Thanks Sven