Skip to content

Easy Feature

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited August 2012 in Feature Requests
In the projects window could we have a column after verified that shows success percent. This column could be hideable for those who are not interested, but for me it's very important. I want to know what % of submitted URL's are verified. 

I have 120 projects running and 30 groups. 

Currently a few of my groups have around a 25% verified ratio to submissions and some are around 3%. Having this column would quickly allow me to identify projects/groups that need immediate work and analysis as to why they are not getting the links verified. 

This should be really easy to add. Verified links/submissions x 100 = success rate %.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Please don't tell whats easy or not.

This is not possible as the program does not keep track of all submissions every done. You will see the number in the submitted column going down when a URL is moved to verified and if the URL timed out (to many unsuccessful checks). So the program will not be able to calculate the correct % after the first submitted URL timed out.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I see what you mean about it not being easy! 

What about if it tracks the increase in verified URL's from day or week before. I.e a column to show new verified URL's added in last 24 hours or 1 week? This means we could see which projects are currently getting new verified links and which ones are not. I know there is a total but it's difficult to know with 100 projects if the verified links have increased or not unless we manually write out the totals each week. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    for that you have the diagrams already, and way more beautiful than just another column.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Using the diagrams now...neat!