Skip to content

Low LPM , I read all threads with LPMs and no one helped me.

edited August 2013 in Need Help
My GSA is bugged or I should reinstall it. Two of my friends running same campaign as me with public proxies without even GSA CB and they are avering 5 - 200 LPM. I have problem like this guy: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1668/help-very-low-lpm but restart for me doesnt work-

- unlimited links a day
- no PR filter
- no OBL filter
- Use verify global list
- Verify link automatically 
- Don't post on the same domain

When I use private proxies or public proxies or my VPS with 1GB internet connection, nothing- My GSA is using like 1-10 threads and 1% usage of CPU whatever I do.

My friends got magically with same campaigns with 100 related KWs ( I am using 100k most searched KWs ) like 5 - 200 LPM , and I cant even hit 2 LPM? Most of time my GSA is using like 5 threads 0% CPU , LPM 0,2 -1,5. With my settings I shoud hit at least 20-50 LPM ..

I really don't know what's going on. My LPM is always 0,20 - 1 LPM even I run non filtered campaign or totally filtered. Im so confused.

That GSA SER is just sleeping all time. I always wait that it will start to bang out and run on 100 threads at least. Idk what to do. It looks like it is working like every 30 seconds.

Forgot to mention that I am using spam off filter hotmail emails for every campaign.
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Can you post your logs?
  • Can you post snapshot of your settings? What engines have you selected? How can URLs do you have in global site lists (identified, verified)

Do you sea a lot of proxy bans messages in the logs?
  • MrXMrX Germany
    • Dont use word filters on your options.
    • Dont use your global list.
    • Try to scrape some lists in scrapebox and check your LpM after importing.
    • POST some snapshots!
  • edited August 2013
    Okay here is the campaign. I'm using same settings as my friend and I barelly hit 1 LPM. My friend have constant 5-12 LPM with this settings even he is using PR1+ filter and <100 OBL. We are using Berman VPS. I don't understand how is it possible. We both running it on public proxies + spam off hot mail acc.
    I haven't sea of proxy bans.

• maybe he have better keywords
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2013
    or uses better proxies. i don't want to know how many submissions won't work just because of shitty proxies.
  • edited August 2013
    1. Select more search engines.
    2. Instead of when to verify - "Automatically", change it to custom and set the minutes as "1440" (24 hours).
    3. Use proxies for everything or you'll get into trouble as your VPS company will have reports from every site you spam to, which might lead you in trouble.
    4. Use semi-private proxies, just give a shot.
    5. Put HTML timeout to somewhere around 100 or 120. I'd use 120 only when using 300 threads.
    6. If you're brave, tick the "Custom time to wait between search engine queries" and set it to 5 seconds. Private proxies for this setting gives best results.

Finally, you also need more projects to get LPM high. Some very expert guy gave me this hint/advise ( @ron ).
  • @Pratik you missed the point, he didn't want a how to improve his settings guide, he wants to know why his friend have the same settings and have better results.... the only thing that can cause this is Keywords, or as @ozz said proxies.. and proxies is the most common cause...
  • To add to what @rodol said, I switched from newipnow private proxies to buyproxies shared proxies - same number - and my LPM went from 0.05 to 4-5 without making any changes to the project.
  • not a 100 percent sure its holding you up, but pr checking should be with proxies
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @nitinsy - why did you swap from NewIP now??
  • @AlexR, I was getting 0.05 LPM with NewIP. I read on the forum that proxies can make a difference and hence tried switching. I got an LPM boost in SER and Scrapebox also scraped more and faster with buyproxies
  • i ran ser without proxy 100 lpm filter pr 1