Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• edited August 2013
    ouch, sth wrong today (at least now) ... captchas are not solved... time spent ~20 secs per each
  • Yeah mines down as well. :(
  • rebooting atm it was down reported by a client restarted the server solving is fine please make sure your ips are added in our system thanks
  • is it working for you now?
  • Yeah seems to be working good now again. :)

• Can you activate my account?
  • Hmm, not working for me again?
  • i just got up processing orders in a bit startrip shoot me a pm please with ur ip:ports if still not working for you or open a ticket from client area thank you guys
  • ambition solved given u dynamic port :)
    thx
  • Working now!  Thank you for the fast response.
  • Again i mentioning to you guys please after order make sure to open support ticket and supply your vps/servers ips we added ip auth to prevent leeching from unknown sources if u dont have static ips we can still provide u service but make sure to open ticket and mention it that u have dynamic ip

Regards
    Kelvin
  • My version of service still skips picture-recaptcha. I configured everything as described. What can i do?
  • Hey Startrip please see in page 3 d2ad mentioned it please do it i hope it will work after it although i dropped an email to sven already waiting to hearing from him regarding this issue lmk if it works for you please see below

if recaptcha is skipped, try this : right click in CB on recaptcha and select "Toggle use of CaptchaService", now all recaptcha will be sent to SpamVilla (at least this worked for me)
  • hey kelvin i already tried that... there are several users having that problem, its not in the settings obviuosly.

will you give me additional days? i cant use the service right now since 50% get simply skipped.
  • Startrip its not problem in our end its gsacb or ranker problem many clients apart from gsa user base using my ocr to solving ocr pic many twitter users (they use photo pic variation now days) and omegle etc they are running fine please pm me ur ip:port so i can see in my end as well u have dynamic or static ip please pm me this as well
  • So if I have the 10 Thread $30 option, how many threads can I run in GSA. Because not all thread go to Spamvilla, only the recaptcha's, correct? 
  • Did the toggle thing and this is my results. What am I missing?

• You are leaving X unmarked by recaptcha.  Make it a X than it'll work.
  • @Hunar thanks for repsonse.

I thought we were to leave it unchecked, http://billing.spamvilla.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Tried it, and still not working

• >>>You are leaving X unmarked by recaptcha.  Make it a X than it'll work. 

Nono, then CB will try to solve it ;D
  • Must I check run as webserver? Can I just check the "send only marked types" at the options and then toggle Recaptcha and Recaptcha-Hard-Test on CB? Or should I do both?

How do I know if it's working properly?
  • Startrip           

thanks for confirmation.  It working for everybody else?  Maybe the IP issue, which I submitted my IP..

• edited August 2013
    no it doesnt work for me still. im exploring the problem tomorrow again. i dont have time to invest 3 days in just getting a captcha service running ... :/
  • I don't know what you guys doing wrong... but if this setting don't work... you have sth wrong with IP authentication

• Getting the same problem as well
  • Startrip please connect with me in skype or pm me with ur port here also ur client email id as well
    if u have dynamic ip tell it clearly or forward your static ip as well i will look at my end and credit u additional days to rest guys please dont panic just login to your client area and make sure u provide us clearly if u have dynamic ip tell us u do we provide u unrestricted port , if u have static ip mention your ip we add it on our system and problem will solve additionally you can email me at kkelvinchamp@gmail.com or skype : kelvinthechamp
  • TheCraft please see my post above and please inform me thanks
  • edited August 2013

Hey kelvin,

as im at work ill contact you later to explore the problem. ill write you on skype. i got dynamic ip cuz using vpn.

Regards

• Problem solved. SER solving recaptchas easily now. Kelvin did a quick TV session and everything was fixed. Cleared up all my doubts about using DBC as a backup as well as other useful tips. Great person, great support, great product :) Extremely happy customer!
  • I dunno I have mine checked and it works great.
This discussion has been closed.